Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,976
On 5/31/2022 at 10:28 AM, BenG said:

What’s the +9 then?

I think it's in the last 24 hours for kworb

It lost positions per the last update (in which is was at #67)

On 5/31/2022 at 11:28 AM, corvus albus said:

Considering that Imagine Dragons and Maroon 5 have both underperfomed with their recent singles and Enemy by Imagine Dragons could've been their first #1 if Interscope had just moved more than one finger to help it a bit on radio, I think Interscope is losing support in the music world. Most of their artists singles don't do well anymore and they seem to have lost touch. Even Billie Eilish's last singles performed badly on the charts despite some of them not doing bad on streaming.

Yeah, except for albums that blow up on their own (ASIB/SOUR/WWAFA) 1 ROM sized hit seems like the most they can do nowadays + alot of stupid love sized bombs. Gaga/Selena/Billie/Imagine dragons/M5/Eminem/Blackpink all have simillar success with their latest album release in terms of streams atleast. 

Also the myth that a successful post album single release can't be done in the streaming era seems to only apply to interscope artists, because they have never had one meanwhile several acts from other labels have had it :icant:

• paws up 5
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 41,980
On 5/31/2022 at 10:51 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

+45 spins

+0,223 ai

HAC

+28 spins

+0,243 ai

AC

+14 spins