Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/30/2022 at 10:29 PM, radio said:

I think people are still discovering I Ain't Worried exists on the entire soundtrack, and OneRepublic is more for the locals. Hold My Hand (already is, and) will be the bigger song in the end.

They are still discovering HMH too, everyday new people goes to see Top Gun and with each day HMH will get more exposure to those people aswell and maybe this will build up its streaming numbers imo

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 5/30/2022 at 4:36 PM, artgagapop said:

Maybe we will enter the top 1000 on the total chart soon :bigbird:

Bitch Slap GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 31,952
On 5/30/2022 at 9:29 PM, radio said:

I think people are still discovering I Ain't Worried exists on the entire soundtrack, and OneRepublic is more for the locals. Hold My Hand (already is, and) will be the bigger song in the end.

Monsters never learn

yes HMH is bigger than IAW so far but IAW could surpass us in the next weeks/months
we never know with the GP

:toofunny:

• thanks 1

On 5/30/2022 at 9:29 PM, radio said:

The way interscope could have 2 of the biggest songs in the year since they are attached to one of the biggest movies of the year but they can't even give the songs D lister promo :bigbird:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, Andreu said:

took centuries. we have to laugh!!!!

Pop-a-911-ster 31,952
On 5/30/2022 at 9:49 PM, artgagapop said:

Almost 50% of the USA audience for top gun is over 45 years old. No wonder we are toping Itunes but making snail moves on Spotify and AM :bigbird:

Just like ASIB :bigbird: And at end we had one of the biggest hits of the century :bigbird:

A Popster Is Born 12,844
On 5/30/2022 at 8:40 PM, artgagapop said:

The way interscope could have 2 of the biggest songs in the year since they are attached to one of the biggest movies of the year but they can't even give the songs D lister promo :bigbird:

The only good thing is if they organically grow with such abysmal playlisting then in a couple weeks they may get added to TTH with a tom cruise’d cover

Spoiler

Lemme be delusional for a bit chile :bigbird:

On 5/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, Miaou said:

Just like ASIB :bigbird: And at end we had one of the biggest hits of the century :bigbird:

Well shallow was playlisted on streaming, unlike Hold my tank. Even Look what i found had more streaming promo :bigbird:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 1

Popstanne 9,458
On 5/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Finished half of the road to the overall top 200 in just 5 hours. 75 spots to go.

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

And isn’t there a big update at night?

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,952
On 5/30/2022 at 9:57 PM, artgagapop said:

Well shallow was playlisted on streaming, unlike Hold my tank :bigbird:

Yes but the public target was basically the same :bigbird:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,952

Hold My TragicTeam is so good I can’t :giveup:

It is a crime against humanity that Gaga can’t have a PROFESSIONAL team :overit:

• paws up 7

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, Andreu said:

this is really upsetting, HMH deserves more