Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,937
On 5/30/2022 at 12:35 PM, Andreu said:

would love to know the percentage of the DL1 streams that come from One Kiss being slapped to it

1459919623_gagapicture4poppa.thumb.jpg.a

not like supassing Camila's TANK is that much of an achievement tbh

The fumes gurl :icant: 
Breathe, Hold my hand it will be okay 

Dua Lipa album released in 2017 was in the top 5 most streamed female album yesterday aka in 2022

inb4 bUt PaYoLa!! :bigbird:

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,407

DL1 did 4,2M 1,15M of which were from One Kiss, which is currently boosted by their new collabs. It's the only song on the album which is charting currently. The second most streamed song on the album is No Lie :icant:

the power of adding songs where you're the guest to your playlist album :applause:

Spoiler

and yes OK is a certified classic, and I really like the songs so yall can keep the qupotes to yourselves

A Popster Is Born 16,862

Not HMH getting overshadowed by Kate Bush :icant:

Stranger Things is just so phenomenal :giveup:

O.T - i still believe HMH will pull a ARUTW please :bradley:

Popster for Sale 44,969
On 5/30/2022 at 11:44 AM, Andreu said:

DL1 did 4,2M 1,15M of which were from One Kiss, which is currently boosted by their new collabs. It's the only song on the album which is charting currently. The second most streamed song on the album is No Lie :icant:

the power of adding songs where you're the guest to your playlist album :applause:

Reveal hidden contents

and yes OK is a certified classic, and I really like the songs so yall can keep the qupotes to yourselves

prepare yourself for endless posts about Levitating 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,407
On 5/30/2022 at 12:42 PM, Miaou said:

Dua Lipa album released in 2017 was in the top 5 most streamed female album yesterday aka in 2022

you always accuse everyone else of fuming, yet you're the one who need to be quoting every post that raise questions about or kween. Maybe you're the one who is.

I already looked into the information, and posted it, so maybe try to read the actual facts if it isn't too much to ask for in between the Insane circlejerk posts :hey_there:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,407
On 5/30/2022 at 12:46 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

prepare yourself for endless posts about Levitating 

I am not the one who cannot stand factual informations I fear

200w.thumb.gif.177a091b02b085ee627afa4bd

Pop-a-911-ster 31,937
On 5/30/2022 at 12:46 PM, Andreu said:

you always accuse everyone else of fuming, yet you're the one who need to be quoting every post that raise questions about or kween. Maybe you're the one who is.

I already looked into the information, and posted it, so maybe try to read the actual facts if it isn't too much to ask for in between the Insane circlejerk posts :hey_there:

what relevant information you just said exactly with my post about Dua ? Nothing again except payola everywhere aka the world of mainstream artist  ::-): Sometimes it works with Dua and sometimes 1 time with a certain one hit wonder artist for example :flutter:

take a drink or I don’t know breathe cause Dua or her team they don’t care about your “BuT PaYoLa” comments every day :flutter: 

Stream Maybe You’re The Problem :flutter: It needs streams apparently :flutter:

Edited by Miaou

Popstanne 7,977
On 5/30/2022 at 12:35 PM, Andreu said:

would love to know the percentage of the DL1 streams that come from One Kiss being slapped to it

not like supassing Camila's TANK is that much of an achievement tbh

One Kiss, Electricity, Scared to be Lonely, Kiss and Make Up & No Lie were all added to the album post-release :icant:

On top of that the original album already had 8 singles, so the complete edition of the album effectively has 13 singles boosting it :icant:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,937
On 5/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, Andreu said:

I am not the one who cannot stand factual informations I fear

200w.thumb.gif.177a091b02b085ee627afa4bd

Yes an artist with soon 7 songs above 1B streams is difficult to stand if we look at her payola every day

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 30,407
On 5/30/2022 at 1:00 PM, JennyWayne said:

I'm suprised Dua's team never added Cold Heart to FN. A missed opportunity

giphy.gif

they already rereleased the album 4 times, even they have limits

CATS-DRUNK-animal-humor-43111959-720-526

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,646
On 5/30/2022 at 7:42 AM, Miaou said:

On 5/30/2022 at 7:54 AM, JennyWayne said:

One Kiss, Electricity, Scared to be Lonely, Kiss and Make Up & No Lie were all added to the album post-release :icant:

On top of that the original album already had 8 singles, so the complete edition of the album effectively has 13 singles boosting it :icant:

@Miaou let me preface by saying I love Dua's songs and I love how hardworking she is, but her """debut""" album getting those tacked on songs would be like the Cure being tacked on to @ARTPOP and us rejoicing it crossed 1B streams. It's fraudualent and you know it.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,829

Top Gun Maverick had 10 793 visitors in Estonia for its first weekend :applause:

For comparison, HOG had 10 315 visitors and it was the most watched movie its first weekend 

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 5/30/2022 at 7:00 PM, JennyWayne said:

I'm suprised Dua's team never added Cold Heart to FN. A missed opportunity

giphy.gif

If it wasnt Elton John, pretty sure they wouldve released Playlist Nostalgia's nth version already :icant: