Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster This Way 712
On 5/29/2022 at 12:42 PM, Arturo said:

Jokes aside I think it’s embarrassing that not one person has mentioned HL in my life. Meanwhile Fenty Beauty gets mentioned all the time and is the standard.

It bombed so. Hopefully the new launch gives it a second breath. Sephora should help.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354
On 5/29/2022 at 12:50 PM, Doncho said:

Cmon... you know what we are saying :disappointed:

No I don’t :disappointed: y’all literally switch every single day, one minute it’s “she doesn’t interact with us anymore” and the next is “omg she’s only interacting with us to sell makeup and music wtf”

Like she’s 35+ woman who is probably on her way to getting married and having a child soon, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM HER?!?

im 27 and I’m barely on Twitter and see my best friends like once a month. I just don’t know what some of y’all expect from her anymore given her position, I just think some of you guys don’t know how to deal with a pop star that is growing up and disconnecting from social media. Look at Beyoncé and Taylor they NEVER POST. This is what growing up and becoming an adult women in the music industry is clearly, people like Ariana and Dua aren’t gonna be on Twitter all the time forever too. This is just how people grow and mature. Hell my friends aren’t on Twitter like they used to be, why should Gaga? 

I’m gonna stop derailing the thread though because I’ve made my point and no one probably cares anyway :icant: y’all do what you want I’m just trying to help everyone maintain some sort of grounded reality about where Gaga is in her life relatively speaking to her social media presence 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354
On 5/29/2022 at 1:03 PM, OBEY said:

Do y’all read em essays on here, if a post has more than 10 lines i skip pass it tbh :jam:

iTunes Canada

6. HMH

7. HMH

That’s why I question every single time I even try to have a remote discussion on here about actual topics :toofunny: people can’t seem to fathom anything more than one paragraph here. Especially as someone who actually enjoys back and forth and debate it’s tragic for me :enigma:

always make me wonder how some of y’all got through Literacy class or any sort of summer reading project :icant:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,430

Apparently HMH is #1 on Taiwan biggest streaming platform

Don’t know if it’s true, but would Kelly Clarkson Taiwan lie ? :bigbird:

Edited by Stargazer
  • lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 5/29/2022 at 1:59 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

No I don’t :disappointed: y’all literally switch every single day, one minute it’s “she doesn’t interact with us anymore” and the next is “omg she’s only interacting with us to sell makeup and music wtf”

Like she’s 35+ woman who is probably on her way to getting married and having a child soon, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM HER?!?

im 27 and I’m barely on Twitter and see my best friends like once a month. I just don’t know what some of y’all expect from her anymore given her position, I just think some of you guys don’t know how to deal with a pop star that is growing up and disconnecting from social media. Look at Beyoncé and Taylor they NEVER POST. This is what growing up and becoming an adult women in the music industry is clearly, people like Ariana and Dua aren’t gonna be on Twitter all the time forever too. This is just how people grow and mature. Hell my friends aren’t on Twitter like they used to be, why should Gaga? 

I’m gonna stop derailing the thread though because I’ve made my point and no one probably cares anyway :icant: y’all do what you want I’m just trying to help everyone maintain some sort of grounded reality about where Gaga is in her life relatively speaking to her social media presence 

I totally get that. But you cant really blame us for feeling disconnected from her. And its not just about social media posts. Its the whole combo of ignoring the album, not promoting her music, etc. But ANYWAYS lets go back to tracking Hold my flop Oscar :peacega:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,873
On 5/29/2022 at 6:06 PM, Stargazer said:

Apparently HMH is #1 on Taiwan biggest streaming platform

Don’t know if it’s true, but would Kelly Clarkson Taiwan lie ? :bigbird:

On the Western chart, yes.

Popster This Way 712
On 5/29/2022 at 1:05 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

That’s why I question every single time I even try to have a remote discussion on here about actual topics :toofunny: people can’t seem to fathom anything more than one paragraph here. Especially as someone who actually enjoys back and forth and debate it’s tragic for me :enigma:

always make me wonder how some of y’all got through Literacy class or any sort of summer reading project :icant:

after 5 years of studying + being a young lawyer, my life is almost dedicated to reading, debating etc. so i can’t bother to do it online. Outside my work i want it to be short and sweet. 

+ it’s a pop star forum, like, an essay is 90% of the time not needed, i feel like people should relax their thumbs and chill.

• paws up 2