Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 5/27/2022 at 9:49 PM, zoldyck said:

Shocking, but if I remember correctly even DOC and L4S went top 20 without having any huge song carrying them. 

Would be cute if she could score top 10 album in some countries here and there. 

LFS peaked top 40, while DOC peaked at #10

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 5/27/2022 at 8:51 PM, Gagacharts said:

OMG, maybe they saved the TTH placement for Chromatica´s anniversary to push Free Woman.

that would be a terrible idea so probably yes

but it's Chromatica related so probably no

I guess the tiebreaker is the fact that it's @it's6a6a1 so: no

• paws up 1
  • lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,984
On 5/27/2022 at 8:50 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Chill I didn’t even remember who said what, you think I keep track of where people live in this forum :icant: go get some air and don’t take everything so personal beng, believe me if I remembered who said it I would’ve tagged them. 

Yall are so testy just cause Gaga isn’t absolutely slaying the charts :toofunny:

edit: not to mention I’ll damn well post what I want, report me if you’re so offended.

Yeah, nice try with that defence. I’m the only one from London.

Of course you can post whatever you want. Just make sure you can take it when getting called out.

A Popster Is Born 11,940

I hope the One Republic song becomes a hit because it will help the Soundtrack and Gaga might get another Top 10 album in the US  :creepin:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,941
On 5/27/2022 at 9:51 PM, Gagacharts said:

OMG, maybe they saved the TTH placement for Chromatica´s anniversary to push Free Woman.

I noticed that account posted that just after Gaga invisible posted about traumatica also lmao

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
On 5/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, Gagacharts said:

I am absolutely not surprised. She spent the Chromatica era promoting HoG, BTW and L4S. It would be so on brand for her to promote Chromatica because she's going on tour and let HMH flop to oblivion :overit:

Popster for Sale 57,531
On 5/27/2022 at 10:02 PM, BenG said:

0 seats sold at ODEON Covent Garden (that’s like next to London’s version of Times Square) at 19:15 tmr :rip:

Bobby we're cancelling the film

95609-A35-2856-4-BBA-89-D7-F2-D3-FB63-B4-D9.png

Spoiler

I'm just jk don't come @me

spacer.png

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,557
On 5/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, BenG said:

I’m the only one from London.

News to me :disappointed: I’ll make sure to note where everyone lives from now on so I can remember to tag y’all when I make more shady comments 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,984
On 5/27/2022 at 9:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

Bobby we're cancelling the film

95609-A35-2856-4-BBA-89-D7-F2-D3-FB63-B4-D9.png

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just jk don't come @me

spacer.png

I know you’re joking. And I’ve been saying this for days now. It is not selling well for low-price tix for some reason. My best guess is the cost of living crisis.

Edited by BenG

Popster for Sale 41,984
On 5/27/2022 at 9:06 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Remind me to never get @BenG mad. 

chile please GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I’m usually a nice guy. Don’t worry. It’s only if you repeatedly write shady stuff then I’ll call you out.

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 5/27/2022 at 3:07 PM, BenG said:

I’m usually a nice guy. Don’t worry. It’s only if you repeatedly write shady stuff then I’ll call you out.

I’m never shady to people on here! My only negative is I have meltdowns over a pop star not getting more single hits. :toofunny:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,557
On 5/27/2022 at 4:07 PM, BenG said:

When have I ever “repeatedly” said shady stuff about you? I have like 6 posts a day and that are all chart related…:rip: you’re so delusional

Edit: It was one comment, stop acting like I personally attack you on the daily, my god. Just admit you went into meltdown mode over one comment and move on.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,488

I went from my BTW era to ARTPOP. Thank you all for the reputation points! I feel the love.

Is it time for this Texan grandpa to share his noods now? That’s what we do around here, right? Jared Padalecki Lol GIF

• paws up 1
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 2