Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,290

#93 +41 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 816,820

Edited by emig_09
  • paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,557
On 5/27/2022 at 3:28 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Overseas new prediction is at $110M+, up from $80M yesterday

I thought no one bought tickets in like one theatre in London though surely that theatre was representative of the huge demand? :bigbird:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,242
On 5/27/2022 at 10:37 PM, Fame Romance said:

#56(+11) on US AM for the soundtrack

This feels so random with only HMH scraping the bottom of the Pop chart but we're gonna take it :mess:

Now imagien if HMH was at the top of the album and not at the bottom :icant: fat Joseph Kosinski putting the song at the end of the movie instead of beginning, middle, climax, comic relief (sheep intro), resolution, and end

Popster for Sale 41,984
On 5/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I thought no one bought tickets in like one theatre in London though surely that theatre was representative of the huge demand? :bigbird:

I didn’t use one theatre. It’s a fact that in London the premium cinemas are selling well but the regular ones are not.

Now, mention me next time or keep these shady comments to your f*cking self. Enough is enough.

• shook 1
  • lol 6

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 5/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, Fame Romance said:

This feels so random with only HMH scraping the bottom of the Pop chart but we're gonna take it :mess:

yeah the album is charting higher on AM than the song everywhere else too

and HMH is by far the highest charting song

a mystery

Popstanne 9,824
On 5/28/2022 at 12:37 AM, Fame Romance said:

Shocking, but if I remember correctly even DOC and L4S went top 20 without having any huge song carrying them. 

Would be cute if she could score top 10 album in some countries here and there. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,557
On 5/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, BenG said:

I didn’t use one theatre. It’s a fact that in London the premium cinemas are selling well but the regular ones are not.

Now, mention me next time or keep these shady comments to your f*cking self. Enough is enough.

Chill I didn’t even remember who said what, you think I keep track of where people live in this forum :icant: go get some air and don’t take everything so personal beng, believe me if I remembered who said it I would’ve tagged them. 

Yall are so testy just cause Gaga isn’t absolutely slaying the charts :toofunny:

edit: not to mention I’ll damn well post what I want, report me if you’re so offended.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1