Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

The Fame Popster 442
On 5/27/2022 at 1:59 PM, OBEY said:

No one will read that , don’t waste your time typing long posts sweetie

I'll keep it simple then. Ariana is genuinely bigger on streaming. Gaga is still huge. The song didn't start on TTH, and has to earn a spot on the playlist (lol). She'll get there soon.

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,490
On 5/27/2022 at 7:53 PM, chartgaga said:

@Gypsy Life

Youtube vs Spotify

Monday -

499,559 - 546,650

Tuesday - 

560,961 - 573,042

Wednesday -

635,284 - 609,439

Thursday - 

779,707 - 633,951

Thank you!

Interesting. So maybe the 24hr number for the video that shows on kworb in 5 hours (to match the Spotify tracking hours) will be close to tomorrow's Spotify number. Maybe 850k? Hopefully slightly more since 850k isn't enough for top 200.

• paws up 4

Popster This Way 712
On 5/27/2022 at 2:06 PM, emig_09 said:

AM Canada (Pop)

#69 (+3)

@OBEY

thanks sweetie im texting while driving to Montréal lmao hopefully i don’t get arrested 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,230
On 5/27/2022 at 12:56 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Is still super weird why they don't want to promote this on playlists for me no matter how much you think they suck because they are the same people who put 3 songs from Chromatica and ASIB on TTH, I know there's no excuse and this and that (and I'm very disappointed myself) but I think there must be a reason for this weird behaviour

And we'll never know the reason. We all said the same about ARUTW. There HAD to be a good reason for them not making it a second single worldwide. And I'm sure there was, but we'll never know what it is. 🤷‍♂️ Its beyond frustrating. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, Imtired1616 said:

And we'll never know the reason. We all said the same about ARUTW. There HAD to be a good reason for them not making it a second single worldwide. And I'm sure there was, but we'll never know what it is. 🤷‍♂️ Its beyond frustrating. 

It's not that weird with ASIB because Gaga most likely wanted to have the focus more on her acting than having people tell her "She just took the role to save her career bla bla bla" 

Popster for Sale 57,531

@Andreu the way the Music Industry has the Dominican Republic in a chokehold with Tití Me Preguntó :applause:

Such a bop, peaked at 116k on Spotify in a country of 10M people and it still doing 72k :applause:

The Dominican folklore references all over the song + his album which is still perchedT clogging the top of every platform in the country :applause: