Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 5/27/2022 at 8:33 PM, ConnorFilm said:

This song is truly dead. These Spotify updates just prove a hit movie can’t make a hit song…. :gaga-scream:

Wait for the weekend boost at least before losing hope :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 5/27/2022 at 9:57 AM, OBEY said:

@emig_09Counting on you to track HMH's rise on AM Canada today bc I have to go work rn, then I'm leaving for Montréal, having a pregame, going to a concert and then going out. Could you please tag me in your posts regarding AM Canada? I need it to crack at LEAST 60 on the pop chart this evening.

Sure! While I'm connected I'll tag you :kiss:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 5/27/2022 at 3:00 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Nah, I’m actually not older than you, but I did just turn 28. I’m like a grandpa on here. old man nicksplat GIF by Hey Arnold

you're so hot lmao

• lol 5

Popster This Way 712

by the way if y'all want to "explore" Apple Music content, charts, etc. for different countries, see the playlists etc, you have to tap music.apple.com/COUNTRY . for example: Australia is AU so music.apple.com/au . Italy is IT so music.apple.com/it 

Edited by OBEY
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 712

If you guys want to see which playlist HMH is on Apple Music in selected countries, you have to type : https://music.apple.com/ca/album/hold-my-hand-music-from-the-motion-picture-top-gun-maverick/1621411252?i=1621411264

and change the music.apple.com/ca/ to the country you want. so it for Italy, au for Australia, uk for UK, etc. 

ca is for Canada.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280

Radio Update

62 +1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (Music From The Motion Picture "Top Gun: Maverick") 19.36  +0.50

• paws up 12
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280

IMO her team is speculating about the song success. They'll wait till the weekend is over to see how the movie smash will affect HMH streams and then decide what to do...

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280

#98 +40 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 740,498

Back to the Top 100

:shine:

Edited by emig_09
  • paws up 10
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 8

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3

So we officially witness the effects of Stupid Love

A song that killed her pop career, caused her to miss the Oscar Best Actress nom and now we are fated with eternal flopping

I warned you all since day one for the catastrophic impact that this evil song will have. But you didnt want to hear me

Now we are all doomed to live like an Out-Out Kat and celebrating 82-98-OUT chart runs as achievements for our standards

base talk] ATRL peaked on August 2013, surprised? - Page 2 - Base - ATRL

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3
On 5/27/2022 at 3:16 PM, emig_09 said:

#98 +40 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 740,498

Back to the Top 100

:shine:

On 5/27/2022 at 3:16 PM, FRANZGA said:

an about 30% increase in just one day :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 5/27/2022 at 9:14 PM, emig_09 said:

IMO her team is speculating about the song success. They'll wait till the weekend is over to see how the movie smash will affect HMH streams and then decide what to do...

So playing safe and afraid to take the risk and gamble.. aka not trusting Gaga to give them the money :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 5/27/2022 at 3:14 PM, emig_09 said:

doubt that's how it works

• lol 1