Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,833

Not really surprised with the song not being included in TTH, I saw it coming since last night when they didn't update the playlists from Australia + NZ. It would have been great if HMH had playlist support but honestly this song mostly depends on people's reaction after they see the movie, if HMH was just a normal Gaga single with this kind of promo I would have agreed 100% that this is going nowhere, but its not the case here, so far we do see some promising movements (iTunes & YouTube seem pretty good and the movie is barely out there) maybe they will add the song to TTH later on who knows....

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862

It's so annoying how Dua's flops are getting big playlists placements from the get-go while Gaga is struggling to get playlisted :nicki_scream:

I mean, Chromatica Era got a great playlist reach in the first weeks.. were they traumatized by the lack of returns?? :billie:

Im so sick of her mediocre useless and pathetic team not doing their job. Literally not even doing the bare minimum. I’m glad I wasn’t even invested that much in HMH since it came out but they just can’t keep with nowadays industry tactics and it shows. Just pathetic. We will stay getting outstreamed by a 8 year old album track re-release  :overit:

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 16,862

In the SMASH MOVIE promo we trust :katy:

Spotify will have no choice but to put it on playlists by demand since Gaga's team is USELESS..

And don't hit me with that it has to grow organically to be added to playlists cause we've seen a lot of flops that enjoyed playlists residency

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862

Interflop: so what type of promo are we going to make for HMH?

Gaga's team or sumthng: the movie will do the job, let's spend the money for planes writing HMH in the sky :katy:

• sad 3
  • lol 2

Moderator 24,972
On 5/27/2022 at 10:16 AM, Hags Labs said:

Just pathetic. We will stay getting outstreamed by a 8 year old album track re-release  :overit:

:toofunny:

A Popster Is Born 18,550

I would be in a meltdown mode as some of ya’ll if I would like the song but since I don’t, then I’n kinda whatever about it. 

However I have to agree with @LGMonster95, let’s give the song time. The film just arrived, I am sure the song will do numbers in the coming days/weeks. 

• thanks 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 5/27/2022 at 12:04 AM, boobatella said:

girl why is interscope treating her like a D-list singer :rip:

can her team just hire me ffs :rip:

Can she move to a different record label? Interscope just doesn’t care to help her songs go further than they end up going. 

• paws up 2

Plus I don’t even think the movie will do much for the song but maybe I’m saying this bc I’m being pessimistic rn. I can’t with Interscope and her team doing absolutely nothing 

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 5/27/2022 at 1:02 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I would be in a meltdown mode as some of ya’ll if I would like the song but since I don’t, then I’n kinda whatever about it. 

However I have to agree with @LGMonster95, let’s give the song time. The film just arrived, I am sure the song will do numbers in the coming days/weeks. 

The song will obviously get a boost from the film

We're mad how Gaga is treated like a D-List singer or something streaming playlists wise :katy:

it's just pure incompetency :nicki_scream:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 5/27/2022 at 10:27 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

The fact they bought planes instead of buying the TTH placement :laughga:

Playlist placements not just “bought”. It also depends on the editor who is curating them.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/27/2022 at 8:02 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Giving up on the song right now is the wrong approach, yeah it sucks that it doesn't have playlist support but if people doesn't feel the song then it can have all the playlists out there, the song still wont happen (sometimes you can't force a hit). But we do see improvement which means that HMH is actually liked and we should have patience with it because of this, HMH can eventually grow.

• paws up 3