Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Moderator 17,128
On 5/26/2022 at 7:42 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Miss Arthura milking the bad news only for it to be rateyourmusic? No one uses that site

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

I still remember ROM doing much better on Rate Your Music than later on callouts and right now The Motto is at #7 on Pop on RYM but is bombing the callouts for several weeks now :icant:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 5/26/2022 at 7:39 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We got it you don't like the song

A6F719FF-26B5-4EC0-91AA-0B93F2D3B77E.thu

Meh that’s a bit unfair to call me out on this one when I’m rarely mentioning it and doing it in a polite way. 

Also, juding by the song’s performance, not many people like it so far. Let’s hope the movie exposure will help it gain some success. 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,392
On 5/26/2022 at 10:42 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Miss Arthura milking the bad news only for it to be rateyourmusic? No one uses that site

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

I’m usually positive but that was a shock to me. :bigbird: 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

I can’t believe some of her fans are still defending her TRAGIC team despite the tragic commercial moves they did since Born This Way :rip::rip::rip: 
they’re one of the messiest team EVER for a huge mainstream artist like her :rip:

oh but wait they are her friends :rip:

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,741
On 5/26/2022 at 7:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Meh that’s a bit unfair to call me out on this one when I’m rarely mentioning it and doing it in a polite way. 

Also, juding by the song’s performance, not many people like it so far. Let’s hope the movie exposure will help it gain some success. 

It's literally blowing up on iTunes & YouTube

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,487

I mean, if we can’t get an Ariana Grande collab to spend more than 4 weeks in the Billboard top 10 and barely crack the top 10 on pop radio, what makes you think this song is going to do ANYTHING? 

It is over. She’s never getting another top 10 hit again. She’s officially this generation’s Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen. :bigbird:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 5/26/2022 at 7:44 PM, Miaou said:

I can’t believe some of her fans are still defending her TRAGIC team despite the tragic commercial moves they did since Born This Way :rip::rip::rip: 
they’re one of the messiest team ever for a huge mainstream artist like her :rip:

ARTPOP rollout was messed out by Troy Carter and when Bobby came on board, the GP was already over it and her

Cheek to Cheek did fine while Joanne was a weird era but still managed to produce a hit and a ~100M soldout tour

ASIB was well-handed overall, Chromatica was a product of both Gaga being over the album rollout messed up and her schedule not working out as planned plus the era was long gone

Love For Sale rollout was "fine" for its target

Hold My Hand so far is messy but it's a OST so...

• love 1

Moderator 17,128
On 5/26/2022 at 7:46 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I mean, if we can’t get an Ariana Grande collab to spend more than 4 weeks in the Billboard top 10 and barely crack the top 10 on pop radio, what makes you think this song is going to do ANYTHING? 

It is over. She’s never getting another top 10 hit again. She’s officially this generation’s Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen. :bigbird:

Katy Perry is this generation and Carly Rae Jepsen is exactly Gagas age :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
On 5/26/2022 at 7:44 PM, Miaou said:

they’re one of the messiest team EVER for a huge mainstream artist like her :rip:

Her team could promote Apple juice for her music and they will say oh wow her team is so good :rip:

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 5/26/2022 at 7:46 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It's literally blowing up on iTunes & YouTube

Due to the exposure I’m talking about, no? It didn’t blow up until now. Don’t get me wrong, I am rooting for this song and for her, like always and I do stream this song regardless of me liking it or not. 
:legend:

• paws up 1