Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 5/27/2022 at 12:20 AM, Fame Romance said:

I was talking about her Spotify totals, Tony and Bradley's solo songs aren't on her CM Spotify page and not counted for her streams

But i already gave you the receipts.. 3.747M for ASIB's SEA Units are with the bradley tracks and dialogues

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 5/27/2022 at 12:29 AM, radio said:

Spamming Bobby to get a song on Todays Top Hits doesn't make sense. He doesn't work at Spotify, all he can do is develop good connections with them along with Interscope when pitching the songs correctly. Spotify will add a song to Today's Top Hits that's anticipated to be huge (when debuting) or has a notable increase in streams. We'll have to wait for the latter, but they clearly know the movie is a driving factor.

Bobby can't just send a text to a playlist curator out of the blue and be like "add this song! xo".

Do we really have to pretend that payola doesnt influence the playlist?? :billie:

• thanks 3
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,645
On 5/26/2022 at 1:29 PM, radio said:

Spamming Bobby to get a song on Todays Top Hits doesn't make sense. He doesn't work at Spotify, all he can do is develop good connections with them along with Interscope when pitching the songs correctly. Spotify will add a song to Today's Top Hits that's anticipated to be huge (when debuting) or has a notable increase in streams. We'll have to wait for the latter, but they clearly know the movie is a driving factor.

Bobby can't just send a text to a playlist curator out of the blue and be like "add this song! xo".

Wasn't there a thread just a few days ago indicating how a number of songs in TTH with very good placements (i.e., within the first 10 or 20 songs) actually aren't even in the global 200? So what justifies them being there? Either it's all based on numbers, or it should be curated based on actual artist appeal. There's start up artists in there that neither have numbers nor popularity.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862

Not feeling the album version of HMH.. there's something wrong with the mixing or something.. back to the single version :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 5/27/2022 at 12:40 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Hun?

Basically the same song but there's something wrong with the sound quality of HMH Album Version.. Single Version is more polished and clean

Popster for Sale 41,944
On 5/26/2022 at 5:38 PM, Gagacharts said:

The Album is coming for 500M streams like it ain´t nothing

Bild

Inb4 it doesn't even cross 500M by the end of the year :icant:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280

AM Germany (Pop)

#62 HMH

Note: EOM is #60 on Pop and #197 in the general so HMH is about to chart :applause:

• paws up 8

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 5/26/2022 at 1:44 PM, emig_09 said:

AM Germany (Pop)

#62 HMH

Note: EOM is #60 on Pop and #197 in the general so HMH is about to chart :applause:

AM Germany

#199 HMH

:laughga:

• paws up 7
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 5

Popster for Sale 57,527
On 5/26/2022 at 6:34 PM, FRANZGA said:

But i already gave you the receipts.. 3.747M for ASIB's SEA Units are with the bradley tracks and dialogues

We're not talking about the same thing sis lmao

I'm talking about the Spotify streaming numbers tool

Capture.png

A Popster Is Born 12,842
On 5/26/2022 at 5:47 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

If HMH isn't on TTH by tomorrow, I'll block Fad. Trust :teddy:

wrap me in your T-T-Hing arms... i see that your tanking; why'd Bob take so long?

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 4