Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 41,985
On 5/19/2022 at 4:53 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

let's not get too greedy 

we either get longevity on the lower half or high peak and collapse nowadays :icant: or neither :katy:

BookmarkedT for the "poor fans" moment

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,845
On 5/19/2022 at 4:43 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

we don't need a top 10 peak :excuseme:

LONGEVITY :excuseme:

People think that they would be airing said ‘trailers’ for the movie that comes out next week. Please. They’re going for longevity this time. expect trailers around October time

Spoiler

:icant:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,985
On 5/19/2022 at 4:57 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

People think that they would be airing said ‘trailers’ for the movie that comes out next week. Please. They’re going for longevity this time. expect trailers around October time

Reveal hidden contents

Hold My Pumpkin for Halloween season :giveup:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 5/19/2022 at 4:57 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if it has anything to do with the abnormally long 4 month run on theatres

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, Doncho said:

Movie effect will be interesting to track. I dont think it will have that big of an impact like ASIB. After all, Top Gun is not a movie about music, so maybe we should lower our expectations (even more) :icant:

I feel like a Top 10 peak is out of reach but hopefully Godga proves me wrong

Top Gun is indeed not a movie about music but the movie used to have an iconic song & soundtrack so there's a lot of history when it comes to its music 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 5/19/2022 at 9:49 PM, Arturo said:

I mean I agree that music isn’t the focus but this will have a much bigger opening that ASIB.

It’ll probably outgross ASIB in just a few weeks. 

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,290
On 5/19/2022 at 1:19 PM, Arturo said:

I mean I agree that music isn’t the focus but this will have a much bigger opening that ASIB.

Nirvana's song killed it in Spotify after the Batman release in theaters so... HMH can kill it too

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,290

I think the song releasing first can help us gain more points in the week movie releases... sales + streaming + radio all together is what wasn't happening for a Gaga's single since many years ago

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,290
On 5/19/2022 at 1:29 PM, emig_09 said:

I think the song releasing first can help us gain more points in the week movie releases... sales + streaming + radio all together is what wasn't happening for a Gaga's single since many years ago

I know song could have performed better in streaming and that's a negative side but who knows... we know MV impact is 0 nowadays and that's the only thing we have got from the song up today

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, Arturo said:

Yeah, I mean as of now we really can't predict what's going to happen, I think HMH will be a decent hit at worst (the movie will still going to help to some degree). I still have a lot of hopes because we did see 95% of people at the screening saying that they enjoyed her song, the youtube reactions were very positive aswell and the song also had acclaim so this means that there's a lot of potential in this song. So far everyone said that HMH fits very well with Top Gun and this is a very big + we just have to wait

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,985
On 5/19/2022 at 5:47 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Day 012 0.526.888 (13.200.866)
Day 013 0.543.204 (13.744.070)
An increase for the MV

Wink Rihanna GIF by AnimatedText

Queen of instability