Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 13,402
On 5/15/2022 at 5:37 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: I love Aspen so much, the way she’s a Popa911 legend and icon, whooooo not everyone’s pet has that 

Wait Aspen is a girl? :disappointed:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 5/15/2022 at 2:00 PM, DonnieDarko said:

You really quoted the wrong person. I’m basically never being like what you’re 1-2-3-4 points are saying. Next time pay more attention if or when you would like to criticize my choice of words.

The fact you missed it, doesn’t mean it’s ok to call me out for something, when in fact I was playing along. Instead of dropping it, you’re patronizing me. You were wrong. If it’s this tiring, maybe it’s time to take a break? Idk. 

There is nothing wrong with what I’ve said about HMH. I don’t think the song is good. Since when people are not entitled to have opinions? And for the record, what they’ve said about Chromatica also was not wrong, they were entitled to share their opinion. 

And you are missing my point. I didn't call you out for not liking the song and having an opinion. The problem here is the constant negativity for Gaga's work and blaming her for not having success because her recent efforts are not good enough for you. That's it.

I'm not critizicing your opinions or anyone's, I'm saying that Gaga doesn't deserve these constant attacks towards her. We are on a Gaga forum full of Gaga fans.

Sorry if you've felt attack by my comment. Let's move on from this. Chromatica is a good pop album that deserved so much more and HMH is a good ballad and deserves some success.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Kendrick now only has 3 songs on the top10 of spotify WW

#3 (-2) n95

#7 (-3) Die Hard

#8 (-6) United in Grief

Bad Bunny's songs, on the other hand, are having amazing recoveries

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,410
On 5/15/2022 at 2:46 PM, Ms I am a local said:

The problem here is the constant negativity for Gaga's work and blaming her for not having success because her recent efforts are not good enough for you. That's it.

I'm not critizicing your opinions or anyone's, I'm saying that Gaga doesn't deserve these constant attacks towards her. We are on a Gaga forum full of Gaga fans.

Sorry if you've felt attack by my comment. Let's move on from this. Chromatica is a good pop album that deserved so much more and HMH is a good ballad and deserves some success.

No worries, I didn’t feel attacked. I just felt that I out of all people here should not be quoted in a way you did, since I’m basically known as a cupcake loving everything she and her team does, lol.

Anyway, I agree, let’s move on. 
:flutter:

• love 1