Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,297

YT WW

53 -14 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 1,045,501

Angry Hate GIF

• paws up 5
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 5/12/2022 at 10:01 PM, DawnTheApprenticeJockey said:

Hot Hits Playlists are starting to update in countries as midnight hits and HMH is no where to be found on them all :applause: absolutely incredible honestly who is doing it like her :applause: 

I think they should save it to movie debut week tbh, it’s on hot hits Italy but will potentially be out too 200 tomorrow. The curator may take it off altogether before May 27th :billie:

They should try Sweden playlists with HMH, it’s the only country where it’s got a 3 day growth streak  (Inb4 free-fall tomorrow)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,297
On 5/12/2022 at 6:01 PM, DawnTheApprenticeJockey said:

Hot Hits Playlists are starting to update in countries as midnight hits and HMH is no where to be found on them all :applause: absolutely incredible honestly who is doing it like her :applause: 

:leap:

On 5/12/2022 at 10:08 PM, Fame Romance said:

We should resign to nuclear tankery until the movie comes out and just see it grow on the radio :disappointed:

until the radios drop it just in time for a modest streaming increase :applause: the way it’s absolutely aligning perfectly. Kudos to Booby :applause: There’s a reason Billboard included him in the New Power Generation: 25 Top Innovators List :applause: 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,958
On 5/12/2022 at 10:32 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

sh!t*est Pie is actually gaining traction taste lost again :rip: 

:gaycat: And it is the beginning of the soon WW smash ala Levitating :gaycat:

Sweetest GOD aka talent about to stomp in the upcoming months :gaycat:

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 5/13/2022 at 2:31 AM, DawnTheApprenticeJockey said:

Isn’t it common sense that they will add it to more playlists once the movie is out (just like ASIB)? Why were you expecting a placement on a random week?
spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 5/12/2022 at 11:13 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think they should save it to movie debut week tbh, it’s on hot hits Italy but will potentially be out too 200 tomorrow. The curator may take it off altogether before May 27th :billie:

They should try Sweden playlists with HMH, it’s the only country where it’s got a 3 day growth streak  (Inb4 free-fall tomorrow)

27 min until it's hits sweden updates, lets pray :jailga:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 45,012
On 5/12/2022 at 10:37 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I think it was no coincidence that Gaga had Liza on stage with her, it's probably coming. Oh and the comment about it being Cabaret's anniversary, I think it was all intentional.

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

On 5/12/2022 at 10:36 PM, Adarsh said:

Isn’t it common sense that they will add it to more playlists once the movie is out (just like ASIB)? Why were you expecting a placement on a random week?
spacer.png

i’m just joking around you can laugh if you like 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,566
On 5/12/2022 at 5:40 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I think it was no coincidence that Gaga had Liza on stage with her, it's probably coming. Oh and the comment about it being Cabaret's anniversary, I think it was all intentional.

I would like to think that it was no coincidence either, especially after that post in January when Gaga got linked to a Cabaret remake…I wonder if this means Bradley didn’t get the rights and that idea has been scraped, maybe it’s a Broadway play instead? :oscar: either way I can’t wait…I wonder if this will be our next “rumored for 2 years and takes forever to actually come true” thing ala HMH 

• paws up 5

Popster to Popster 4,206

#1 MOST ADDED

30* TOP 40 (TOP 10 Gainer)

#2 SPOTIFY Pop Rising
#5 ITUNES Single
#19 SHAZAM Pop

105+ TOP 40 ADDS 1st WEEK
HITS-1
Z100 New York
B96 Chicago
KYLD San Francisco
KMVQ San Francisco
KHKS Dallas
KLIF Dallas
KRBE Houston
WWWQ Atlanta
Y100 Miami
KBKS Seattle
Z90 San Diego
WPOI Tampa
KDHT Denver
KBFF Portland
KTFM San Antonio
WBZZ Pittsburgh
KENZ Salt Lake
KUDD Salt Lake
KZHT Salt Lake
KCHZ Kansas City
KMXV Kansas City
WNCI Columbus
WPLW Raleigh
WZPL Indianapolis
WNFN Nashville
WVHT Norfolk
WNVZ Norfolk
WAPE Jacksonville
WEZB New Orleans
MC-HitList

7+ MILLION Spotify Plays

11+ MILLION YouTube Views (watch below)

http://playiga.com/track/lady-gagahold-my-hand/

• paws up 13
  • yaas, gaga 5

The Fame Popster 257
On 5/12/2022 at 6:45 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I would like to think that it was no coincidence either, especially after that post in January when Gaga got linked to a Cabaret remake…I wonder if this means Bradley didn’t get the rights and that idea has been scraped, maybe it’s a Broadway play instead? :oscar: either way I can’t wait…I wonder if this will be our next “rumored for 2 years and takes forever to actually come true” thing ala HMH 

Maybe Broadway + movie 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,611
On 5/13/2022 at 12:05 AM, OnionGirl said:

#1 MOST ADDED

30* TOP 40 (TOP 10 Gainer)

#2 SPOTIFY Pop Rising
#5 ITUNES Single

#19 SHAZAM Pop

105+ TOP 40 ADDS 1st WEEK

7+ MILLION Spotify Plays

11+ MILLION YouTube Views (watch below)

http://playiga.com/track/lady-gagahold-my-hand/

If they post old news about Pop Rising, they could also post old news about iTunes and write #1 iTunes single :mess:

• love 1

On 5/13/2022 at 12:20 AM, PanPikus said:

If they post old news about Pop Rising, they could also post old news about iTunes and write #1 iTunes single :mess:

the fact that they are using pop rising and those spotify and youtube streams as achievements makes it seem like she is an upcoming, undiscovered artist :icant:

• lol 4