Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

On 5/11/2022 at 5:00 PM, Andreu said:

Im genuinely surprises he still hasnt rehashed it with a latin artist :ohhh: maybe the absolutr tankery with Balvin scared him (and rightfully so)

maybe it's coming, it looks like he is realeasing a new version everyday :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,433

So I was on my way home from Italy and during the drive I’ve had a german radio on - Antenne Bayern and guess which Gaga song was played-yes, Stupid Love.

No HMH allowed it seems.

:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,557

Trust that a Gaga release will always include, but not limited to, a crowded release schedule, a questionable roll out, lacking the simultaneous support/push of all necessary metrics. :excuseme:

Anyways, I'm still streaming.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,557
On 5/11/2022 at 12:06 PM, PanPikus said:

They way I know I'll hear Gaga on the radio everyday :happydance:

More specifically 'Gucci like Gaga' :billie: frenchies stan the Queenie

What happened to our wyślijing?

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 5/11/2022 at 5:19 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

What happened to our wyślijing?

Polish radio is basically never playing Gaga anyway (excluding PF), so wyślijing might not work but I was doing this like crazy yesterday.

• sad 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,557
On 5/11/2022 at 12:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Polish radio is basically never playing Gaga anyway (excluding PF), so wyślijing might not work but I was doing this like crazy yesterday.

When I catch you miss @PanPikus I swear to god I will drag you. I will beat your a**. Never wyślije again. Ever. I don't wanna wyślije ever again. :lesson:

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,994
x3
On 5/11/2022 at 5:12 PM, DonnieDarko said:

So I was on my way home from Italy and during the drive I’ve had a german radio on - Antenne Bayern and guess which Gaga song was played-yes, Stupid Love.

No HMH allowed it seems.

:icant:

My local station still plays Stupid Love 3-4 times per day and still doesnt play HMH:enigma:

• lol 7

On 5/11/2022 at 5:18 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Trust that a Gaga release will always include, but not limited to, a crowded release schedule, a questionable roll out, lacking the simultaneous support/push of all necessary metrics. :excuseme:

Anyways, I'm still streaming.

I think Born this way is the last single Gaga released that didn't have any problems during its single run (except the express yourself comparison) After that it's been mess after mess :darkmode:

ROM actually also had a very good rollout, but they stopped to care after week 1 instead of pushing it for #1 for a 2nd week and keeping it in the top 10 for the whole summer :icant:

Edited by artgagapop
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1