Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 5/9/2022 at 1:37 PM, Mr. V said:

Fantano hates it maybe it will SMASH with the GP :icant:

it's so funny because when Shallow came out he also said there was no need for another ASIB remake and didn't even review the song 

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 5/9/2022 at 2:46 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

it's so funny because when Shallow came out he also said there was no need for another ASIB remake and didn't even review the song 

yes he basically ignored the song and movie but this time i kinda agree with him that the song is not good :bebe:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 5/9/2022 at 1:52 PM, Mr. V said:

yes he basically ignored the song and movie but this time i kinda agree with him that the song is not good :bebe:

the reasons why he loathes the song is the same reason why I like it

because it's lame, gawdy and a throwback to '80s and '90s power ballads, which isn't done a lot nowadays 

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 11,857

The radio updates are really great but I dont wanna get my hopes up. They usually play her a lot of the start and then they abandon her. Hopefully this time its different :disappointed:

• paws up 7
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354
On 5/9/2022 at 8:54 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

the reasons why he loathes the song is the same reason why I like it

because it's lame, gawdy and a throwback to '80s and '90s power ballads, which isn't done a lot nowadays 

THANK YOU!!!

like when is the last time we really had someone do a 80s Celine Dion esque power ballad?!?!?! I love Adele but even she doesn’t have those soaring drums and guitars :bradley:

also can I just say, I remember prior to 2015 wanting Gaga to write some songs that would make me cry and now she’s done just that with songs like Joanne, I’ll Never Love Again and now Hold My Hand :bradley: not to mention the song writing on Chromatica being some of her best.

Her songwriting powers since 2015 :shine: what a legend, no wonder she’s coming for her 3rd BOS academy nomination 

• paws up 2
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/9/2022 at 3:41 AM, FRANZGA said:

Bam Bam Chart Peaks

New Top 10 Peaks:
#2 Belgium (Wallonia)
#2 Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)
#3 Switzerland
#3 Mexico (Airplay)
#4 Canada
#4 Ireland
#5 Global 200
#7 Lithuania
#7 Portugal
#7 United Kigndom
#8 Austria
#8 Slovakia (Digital Singles Top 100)

:applause:

Took decades 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/9/2022 at 3:25 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Azealia having another Gaga meltdown :icant: imagine having no life, couldn’t be me 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Pop-a-911-ster 27,167
On 5/9/2022 at 10:25 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Azealia having another Gaga meltdown :icant: imagine having no life, couldn’t be me 

is she talking about Gaga? WTF