Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster This Way 532

The movie is not even out yet, and I feel like they will play the trailer and stuff on TV using the song too. They are def aiming for longevity instead of a front loaded instant hit. Hopefully they book SNL with Tom hosting and Gaga as musical guest, that would be awesome. :bradley:

• paws up 5
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

Not multiple Bad Bunny songs getting new peaks on the second day :rip:

I'm listing only the songs w new peaks below

#3 (+1) me porto bonito ft Chencho

#5 (+4) Ojitos Lindos ft Bomba Estereo

#7 (+1) Party ft Rauw Alejandro

#12 (+2) Me Fui de Vacaciones

Overall incredible for Bad Bunny, the whole 23 tracks are charting within the top30 ww

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • love 1

On 5/8/2022 at 11:27 AM, loopyjae said:

The movie is not even out yet, and I feel like they will play the trailer and stuff on TV using the song too. 

speaking of the trailers with the song, when are they actually gonna come? movie is two weeks away

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 532
On 5/8/2022 at 6:29 AM, DawnTheApprenticeJockey said:

speaking of the trailers with the song, when are they actually gonna come? movie is two weeks away

I don't know, I feel like the song wouldn't fit a trailer I don't know why :gaga-scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 5/8/2022 at 12:15 PM, Swallow said:

You are making it seem the music video gained 1.9m views on the 5th day :toofunny:

If you are gonna track it that way, you should just post an overall update 5th day (audio + video).

Ok, I honetsly don´t understand whats you´re problem is with my updates.

In the first 24 hours (1st day), the song gained 1.2M views (1.1M audio + 0.1M auto gen. audio)

In the second 24 hours (2nd day), it gained 0.64M (590k a. + 50k aga.)

In the third 24 hours (3rd day), it gained 0.43M (390k a. + 40k aga.)

In the fourth 24 hours (4th day), it gained 1.71M (1.31M music video +340k a. + 60k aga.) MV was released at midday ET

In the fith 24 hours (5th day), it gained 2.25M (1.99M mv. + 210k a. +  60k aga.)

• paws up 9

Popster for Sale 41,860
On 5/8/2022 at 11:19 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

UK YouTube Trending:

#12 (+3)

Im wondering if it can chart in my country in the top 100 based on itunes and YT :katy:

That’s just for Music. It’s stopped trending on the Overall chart since yesterday. :katy: