Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,655
On 5/5/2022 at 9:31 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Heard HMH on Serius XM channel Venus on my way home from Dr. Strange. 

I remember there was a time they used Gaga's "Venus!!" for their commercials

Edited by Dean TANKEDchester
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,488

The new video teaser on Instagram is at 2 million views and 430k likes in six hours. That's about what the first teaser last week got in 24 hours.

This is getting A LOT better engagement. Maybe we'll be surprised with the reaction tomorrow.  

• paws up 4

ARTPOPster 2,072

I’ll need HMH to become a mega smash hit cause I will NOT have katyrats getting this brave after Katy’s 97482938 consecutive tanks. Start lighting your Alejandro candles :lesson:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 5/5/2022 at 8:31 PM, Hags Labs said:

I’ll need HMH to become a mega smash hit cause I will NOT have katyrats getting this brave after Katy’s 97482938 consecutive tanks. Start lighting your Alejandro candles :lesson:

KatyCats (the five of them that are left) should worry about Katy and the fact that she hasn't been in the top 10 since 2017. :arguega:

ARTPOPster 2,072
On 5/5/2022 at 10:36 PM, ConnorFilm said:

KatyCats (the five of them that are left) should worry about Katy and the fact that she hasn't been in the top 10 since 2017. :arguega:

What surprises me the most is the audacity of them to get THIS brave after getting reality checks every time Katy drops new music ain’t they tired 

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 5/5/2022 at 8:47 PM, Hags Labs said:

What surprises me the most is the audacity of them to get THIS brave after getting reality checks every time Katy drops new music ain’t they tired 

I mean, HMH debuted Monday night with no play listing and a mere audio upload on Youtube. Like, it had everything working against it. Katy drops her song on a Friday with playlisting, a music video and commercials during a football game and it still barely makes a dent. They're being brave indeed. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,655
On 5/5/2022 at 10:31 PM, Hags Labs said:

2st? :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 7

ARTPOPster 2,072
On 5/5/2022 at 11:25 PM, Runway said:

I totally forgot about this forum. :bebe:

ot: Hold my wig will end its flopping streak when VOTY is released tomorrow :cm:

Ngl I’m pretty hyped cause she looks gorgeous on that teaser 10M views come through 

• love 1