Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 5/4/2022 at 12:13 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Meanwhile I just read some comments on reddit (Oscarrace subreddit) and everyone there said that its great and the song is perfect for Top Gun :icant:

what is this narrative people are panning the song?

Pop-a-911-ster 27,693
On 5/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, chartgaga said:

Don´t know your people, but so far I have seen a lot of positiv reviews of the song from critics/magazins (except slant).

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,145

HMH got another green update in Germany and has decreased the distance to the #1 song

There was a music show yesterday and their songs flooded iTunes but HMH is still doing great. Not a single red update in Germany so far.

A Popster Is Born 12,845
On 5/4/2022 at 11:14 AM, corvus albus said:

Have you listened to Cruel Summer in the last four years? I think you haven't, or you wouldn't have said this :mess:

i hadnt listened to to it in ages... listened to Ava's MYP' then all of a sudden got cruel summer stuck in my head.

1739599258_AvaProfil.thumb.jpg.74aa3aa6878bc888047e265a45759476.jpg

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/4/2022 at 1:15 PM, chartgaga said:

I want to see who's those people aswell because Hold My Hand got critical acclaim yesterday, the fans on twitter actually really likes the song (Gaga's fanbase are just f*cking lazy when it comes to streaming and the song BARELY even has one good playlist) I saw some YT reactions yesterday and there were titles like (AWARD WORTHY) I went on reddit and people there liked the song, the first reactions that we got from random people were AMAZING aswell. Meanwhile the most dislike I see is RIGHT HERE and I'm not even exaggerating

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,145
On 5/4/2022 at 12:25 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

was it not a full day? :delulu_bird:

No. Tomorrow will be the first full day but also the day most monster will have already given up on streaming the song :arguega: