Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
Spoiler

I've been playing some Ava Max more often recently and I realize Ava does the music that liddos (stuck on TFM era) ask for. And Ava does meager with such songs. Now I do like some of her songs and think they're bangers, but she still doesn't go far stats wise.

The only pop dance music doing really well is Dua with FN, and that's with massive label backing for promo. I think dance music really still is the exception more than the rule in the current music landscape.

It's probably a good thing Gaga has HMH on right now because she has better chances of smashing with a GP pleaser

• paws up 5

The Fame Popster 299
On 5/3/2022 at 6:02 PM, Miaou said:

The fact that the audio is not even at 500K :toofunny:

First it would need exposure, if gp see the audio at the top of yt trends they will stream, so we need to work harder :katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 11,609
On 5/3/2022 at 6:02 PM, Miaou said:

The fact that the audio is not even at 500K :toofunny:

And how many times you personally played the audio from YouTube, Miss Chatte? :ari_roll:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,845
On 5/3/2022 at 5:01 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:
  Hide contents

I've been playing some Ava Max more often recently and I realize Ava does the music that liddos (stuck on TFM era) ask for. And Ava does meager with such songs. Now I do like some of her songs and think they're bangers, but she still doesn't go far stats wise.

The only pop dance music doing really well is Dua with FN, and that's with massive label backing for promo. I think dance music really still is the exception more than the rule in the current music landscape.

It's probably a good thing Gaga has HMH on right now because she has better chances of smashing with a GP pleaser

Spoiler

Everything what you said is true, it’s just not on trend rn. on the hot 100 rn only Cold Hesrt and the Motto are the female EDM sings. So basically when Gaga does a house pop song it’s not going to her strengths, for a lot of different reasons  (aside from getting a good debut cause her base know and love it) also  yes Ava songs don’t have great streams and don’t age great even we a young female doing that genre Gags want. Gaga May come in with a believe when dance comes back in (I’m sure it will)

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 45,009
On 5/3/2022 at 3:58 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

#16 (+6) Brazil
#53 (+12) Paraguay
#66 (=) Saudi Arabia
#71 (+1) Malta
#89 (+7)  Costa Rica
#96  (=) El Salvador

@chartgaga hopefully it'll be a slow rise but outside Brazil it's not looking too good so far 

Apple Music:
#20 (-4) Brazil
#53 (=) Paraguay
#71 (=) Malta
#89 (=) Costa Rica
#96  (NEW) Portugal
#97 (-29) Saudi Arabia
#101 (-5) El Salvador

:rip:

• sad 1
  • lol 4

Moderator 17,146
On 5/3/2022 at 6:08 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Everything what you said is true, it’s just not on trend rn. on the hot 100 rn only Cold Hesrt and the Motto are the female EDM sings. So basically when Gaga does a house pop song it’s not going to her strengths, for a lot of different reasons  (aside from getting a good debut cause her base know and love it) also  yes Ava songs don’t have great streams and don’t age great even we a young female doing that genre Gags want. Gaga May come in with a believe when dance comes back in (I’m sure it will)

Avas K&Q does around 450k streams daily which is really good for a mid level hit two years after release.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 5/3/2022 at 6:16 PM, PanPikus said:

I really might go to see the movie, just to hear the song in a cinema and feel that moment :cupcake:

Me too, just for the song at the very end of the movie:icant:

• yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 11,609
On 5/3/2022 at 6:17 PM, ViviLittleM said:
03.05 17:49 - LADY GAGA - Hold My Hand - Virgin Radio

France about to stan? No surprises here :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1