Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
On 5/3/2022 at 3:29 AM, BenG said:

No one else has written reviews

You mean no one else has drafts of criticisms and shades saved in their computers, ready to be """published""" right after a Gaga release?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 5/3/2022 at 12:39 PM, corvus albus said:

Have you seen this? :applause:

i already heard the song played 3 times in public. Some gay was blasting it on speakers near the campus, some other gay played it loudly in a neighbouring building and some girlies were gossiping about the song and movie on campus. Maybe it was bound to smash who knows? :bebe:

On 5/3/2022 at 12:48 PM, corvus albus said:

In my head, the song always transitions to Before I Cry :peacega:

sameeee the outro changes in my head automatically to the outro of before i cry :bebe:

Edited by Mr. V
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,987
On 5/3/2022 at 11:55 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

luckily I didn't listen to before I cry enough times for me to even remember it :billie:

Your loss

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
On 5/3/2022 at 5:26 AM, Aloe said:

OIC but I guess what I was expecting was a timeless love song which could stand on its own without needing more context or etc 

The intro could have sounded more like a plea for help but it sounded quite comical in my opinion

I wish they kept it off the actual track because it could turn away some streamers. That said the rest of the song is amazing. I can't stop listening

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
On 5/3/2022 at 7:31 AM, Andreu said:

I finally gave in and heard the alternate version whatever you want to call it and I really enjoy it more :bradley:

hopefully this one hits streaming services again and they have a shared stream count but if they couldn't even do it for INLA

They can pull a T-person with ME! and just remove the intro from the official version

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Shallow is the better song but i enjoy Hold My Hand more than Shallow, if it makes any sense

Edited by HOLD MY OSCARS
  • paws up 1
  • love 2