Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,559
On 5/2/2022 at 6:26 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

another tweet 

The way shes using the fan created "HOLD MY HAND IS COMING" I f-ing love her so much :peacega: its moments like this she shows us that she really is like any other person, so excited to share their work and celebrate it with her fans. I love her and am SO EXCITED for Hold My Hand

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Predicting her post in exactly 6 hours from now

a photo of hers crying with sarah tanoh @boobatella after hearing Hold My Hand on the radio. Saying that she was dreaming since she was 14 to make a song for Top Gun. That she was always dreamed of being a pilot. 

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 27,295
On 5/2/2022 at 7:59 PM, little legend said:

a photo of hers crying with sarah tanoh @boobatella after hearing Hold My Hand on the radio. Saying that she was dreaming since she was 14 to make a song for Top Gun. That she was always dreamed of being a pilot. 

Biiitch lmao

• lol 1

Popstanne 9,468
On 5/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, little legend said:

Top Gun came out when she was 2 months old, I know she’s readying the post about how she heard Take My Breath Away from her crib

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,940
On 5/2/2022 at 10:35 PM, xo_hours said:

VOTE, this is one of the biggest HAC stations in the US

The set up for Alesso and Zara Larsson :icant:

Edited by Doncho