Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 5/1/2022 at 9:25 AM, Mario Spears said:

Monsters, do y'all still wish Gaga recorded this song?  And putted it on 'The Fame'? 

Ahh Gaga and Jlo my two box office jack of all trade faves… it sounds a bop but kinda just dance rip off, it needs more adding to it and developing then maybe. I wasn’t overly mad on the BTW era tho? So I used to wish ‘On the floor’ was Gaga’s sing :billiecat:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/1/2022 at 12:05 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Ahh Gaga and Jlo my two box office jack of all trade faves… it sounds a bop but kinda just dance rip off, it needs more adding to it and developing then maybe. I wasn’t overly mad on the BTW era tho? So I used to wish ‘On the floor’ was Gaga’s sing :billiecat:

I agree but i really can't see Gaga singing OTF 😬

Popster to Popster 2,978

Honestly most ARTPOP tracks are perfect for Tiktok:

"I am so fab Check out, I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich And I'm a little bit of a b*ch "(Donatella)

"Touch me, touch me, don't be sweet Love me, love me, please retreat Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry " (G.U.Y)

"I can't believe I'm telling you this But I've had a couple of drinks and Oh my god Last night Damn, you were in my sex dreams (you were in my) Doing really nasty things (you were in my dreams) Damn, you were in my sex dreams " (Sexxx Dreams)

"Cork's off, it's on The party's just begun " (Dope)

"I killed my former and Left her in the trunk on highway 10 Put the knife under the hood If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood " (Aura) 

lady gaga guy GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/1/2022 at 12:32 PM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify Artists Charts:

#50 (-2) Lana Del Ray

#57 (-4) Katy Perry

#62 (+2) Lady Gaga

#68 (-10) Miley Cyrus

Gaga has surpassed Miley.

We been knew. Now she better surpass the rest

Popstanne 9,827
On 5/1/2022 at 7:12 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

@zoldyck posted Gaga's peaks on Spotify chart, released 3 weeks after L4S, and there was a random Philippines: 50 at the bottom

Where did those go? :dean_scream:

my posts and notifications are gone too.....

• thanks 1

The Popster 145
On 5/1/2022 at 12:25 PM, ReadyGaga said:

"Touch me, touch me, don't be sweet Love me, love me, please retreat Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry " (G.U.Y)

lady gaga guy GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Isn't it "love me, love me, please retweet"? Makes more sense than 'retreat' if you're asking for attention/love. :whatga:

• paws up 2

Only like 100 tickets left for the chromatica ball in Stockholm, only vip tickets and a few standing tickets left. They should release tickets for the upper sections when Hold my hand is released and follows the success of Shallow and ARUTW :giveup:  

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,995
On 5/1/2022 at 3:11 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

My browser is acting weird did the posts and notifications from the last hour get deleted?

@admin’s been too busy funding the HMH iTunes gift card money pot and didn’t pay the bills, I fear

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 5/1/2022 at 5:09 PM, Applause said:

Isn't it "love me, love me, please retweet"? Makes more sense than 'retreat' if you're asking for attention/love. :whatga:

Yeah you're right, I was with my mobile and the keyboard corrector changed it