Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/26/2022 at 12:30 PM, Gypsy Life said:

I hope we see less Chris Brown and Justin Bieber posts now

LMAOOOO :laughga:

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF - Tiffany Pollard Laughing Lol - Discover &  Share GIFs

we keep posting until the king drops the damn album!

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/30/2022 at 9:54 PM, ViviLittleM said:

If Always Remember Us This Way isn't on the setlist of the German show, us french fans should do a project with huge cards "PERFORM ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY". We deserve justice for our Diamond huge smash.

Y9iV.gif

oh it should be!

The Fame Popster 442

ARUTW is such an interesting one because she's yet to acknowledge it. If it doesn't get an outing on this tour, I'm curious if it will at all. Right now, Million Reasons feels like the one big obligatory ballad in the acoustic/piano section of her show. I'm curious if Shallow will get its own moment, or be delegated to that area. Then there's The Edge of Glory (lol), and You And I. Maybe there's room for it?

Hold My Hand is a ballad, but it doesn't give me sitting at the piano vibes.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,402
On 5/1/2022 at 12:55 AM, Mario Spears said:

Monsters, would y'all be here if King CBreezy gets Britney and Gaga to collab all in ONE track for the album?!?!? it would be A SMASH!!! :oprah:

MJ's son and Madge's daughters in ONE track!!! YESSSSIR!!!! Would really be STRAIGHT FIYAH 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥  A SERVE! #Manifesting

@Delusional  @Adarsh 

I’d actually love a Taylor x Chris Brown collab more. MJ’s son and The Beatles daughter together :darkmode:

• lol 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,754
On 4/30/2022 at 10:08 PM, radio said:

ARUTW is such an interesting one because she's yet to acknowledge it. If it doesn't get an outing on this tour, I'm curious if it will at all. Right now, Million Reasons feels like the one big obligatory ballad in the acoustic/piano section of her show. I'm curious if Shallow will get its own moment, or be delegated to that area. Then there's The Edge of Glory (lol), and You And I. Maybe there's room for it?

I think she’ll perform The Edge Of Glory studio version. I think she won’t perform Yoü and I this time and that’s too bad because it’s amazing in a stadium 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,930

Maybe she could sing the studio version of TEOG and give its place to another ballad, the kill if she performs 1000 Doves / Million Reasons / Always Remember Us this Way / Shallow / Sine from above acoustic and then comes the SFA drop, she starts singing the dance version and the outro reconnects with Marry The Night  

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 4/30/2022 at 10:25 PM, Mario Spears said:

Monsters, would y'all be here if King CBreezy gets Britney and Gaga to collab all in ONE track for the album?!?!? it would be A SMASH!!! :oprah:

MJ's son and Madge's daughters in ONE track!!! YESSSSIR!!!! Would really be STRAIGHT FIYAH 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥  A SERVE! #Manifesting

@Delusional  @Adarsh 

Gaga has collaborated with enough creeps and assaulters, we don’t need another one

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/30/2022 at 10:22 PM, boobatella said:

Gaga has collaborated with enough creeps and assaulters, we don’t need another one

it's sad tho...:crying:

i also think Britney would never collab with him either :crying:

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 4/30/2022 at 9:24 PM, Mario Spears said:

it's sad tho...:crying:

i also think Britney would never collab with him either :crying:

So you agree that he's a creep and an assaulter? :uhh:

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/30/2022 at 10:26 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

So you agree that he's a creep and an assaulter? :uhh:

it's true, he is but i like his music not him as a person

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 442
On 4/30/2022 at 4:20 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I think she’ll perform The Edge Of Glory studio version. I think she won’t perform Yoü and I this time and that’s too bad because it’s amazing in a stadium 

I can't tell which version of the song she prefers. It's hard to sing. She's either standing in place the entire time for the studio, or sitting/playing for the acoustic version. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/30/2022 at 10:15 PM, Adarsh said:

I’d actually love a Taylor x Chris Brown collab more. MJ’s son and The Beatles daughter together :darkmode:

but if CB collabs with Ciara already :crying: it is so long overdue and if they do a 'Scream' type mv for the song with litttt choreo and a full dance off on it!! MJ's son with Janet's daughter together would SLAYYYY even HARDER  :darkmode: :darkmode:

they better give us that smash!!!

Popster to Popster 3,903

On 4/30/2022 at 9:54 PM, ViviLittleM said:

If Always Remember Us This Way isn't on the setlist of the German show, us french fans should do a project with huge cards "PERFORM ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY". We deserve justice for our Diamond huge smash.

Y9iV.gif

On 4/30/2022 at 10:04 PM, Miaou said:

Gaga should know that ARUTW is her biggest WW solo hit since BTW :gaycat: We need this classic on the tour :gaycat:

On 4/30/2022 at 10:22 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Maybe she could sing the studio version of TEOG and give its place to another ballad, the kill if she performs 1000 Doves / Million Reasons / Always Remember Us this Way / Shallow / Sine from above acoustic and then comes the SFA drop, she starts singing the dance version and the outro reconnects with Marry The Night  

Could Y'all imagine a whole acoustic section on the Chromatica Ball with:

Shallow 

Always Remember Us This Way

Alejandro (Acoustic version) 

The Edge Of Glory (Acoustic version) 

Till It Happens To You

Imagine 

Speechless 

1000 Doves (Acoustic version NOT Edm version) 

Mind y'all?!?!? It'd be A SERVE 🤩🤩🤩

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,754
On 4/30/2022 at 10:46 PM, Mario Spears said:

Could Y'all imagine a whole acoustic section on the Chromatica Ball with:

Shallow 

Always Remember Us This Way

Alejandro (Acoustic version) 

The Edge Of Glory (Acoustic version) 

Till It Happens To You

Imagine 

Speechless 

1000 Doves (Acoustic version NOT Edm version) 

Mind y'all?!?!? It'd be A SERVE 🤩🤩🤩

Can’t imagine Alejandro acoustic. Did she do it one day?

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/30/2022 at 10:47 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Can’t imagine Alejandro acoustic. Did she do it one day?

No but an acoustic version of it exists (i found it on YouTube) 

I'd love to see an acoustic, piano version of the song though 

• love 1

As much as I love Yoü and I, it’s time to get rid of it from the piano section.

It’s been 12 years at this point and she’s released plenty of ballads in the meantime (same for TEOG, but it has the studio version to rely on). 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,836
On 5/1/2022 at 4:29 AM, Mario Spears said:

it's true, he is but i like his music not him as a person

Yeah he really has many bops like Party Hard and Turn up the music 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/30/2022 at 10:55 PM, Thrasher said:

As much as I love Yoü and I, it’s time to get rid of it from the piano section.

It’s been 12 years at this point and she’s released plenty of ballads in the meantime (same for TEOG, but it has the studio version to rely on). 

You And I would be cool tbh 😍😍