Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959

Katy Perry - Firework - 5.717M points

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way - 5.715M points

nnnnnnnn I can’t :giveup: insane :giveup: effortless slayage :giveup: biggest non single of all time did that :giveup:

• paws up 2
  • lol 6

Popster to Popster 4,833

I'll much rather wait for it and make my own opinion about the song rather than believing one guy who said its between born this way/joanne (I love both albums too) maybe that's how it sounded to them at first while in reality things might be different. One thing is certain too, everyone seems to love it and that's really what we should get from this first screening.

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 4/28/2022 at 3:10 PM, Aloe said:

We won :oprah:

Shook by this. Cannot wait. 

• love 2

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 4/28/2022 at 11:12 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I'll much rather wait for it and make my own opinion about the song rather than believing one guy who said its between born this way/joanne (I love both albums too) maybe that's how it sounded to them at first while in reality things might be different. One thing is certain too, everyone seems to love it and that's really what we should get from this first screening.

I often find other people describe songs in a very different way than I would. Totally agree with you. Better to judge on our own. 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, admin said:

I often find other people describe songs in a very different way than I would. Totally agree with you. Better to judge on our own. 

Yeah sometimes you need to listen to a song more times to really get its sound/overall feel which is why the comparisons might not be so accurate. 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,941
On 4/28/2022 at 7:01 PM, little legend said:

Not this being the new You and I / a Joanne leftover 

:nicki_scream::nicki_scream: 

I was so hyped:nicki_scream: 

Now i expect nothing

Stupid Love 2.0 incoming

• sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 4/29/2022 at 12:58 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

The meltdown if it's MR with Dope vocals and the follow up post that both are top 10 hits :icant:

Dope being a Top10 hit is yet Miaou's worst nightmare, wbk :darkmode:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 4/29/2022 at 5:17 AM, BenG said:

Sounds like a song that will end up with lukewarm success. Most tweets just said it’s divine and fitting. Not much mention of its catchiness and being memorable.

It's the film version tho.. maybe they added something catchy in the radio version

Also, an ATRLer said it's in the veins of HEAVEN :giveup: