Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 4/28/2022 at 11:16 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

I want Gaga to have another solo #1 but for HMH, I think I'd rather she serve good longevity. Cute top 5 peak would be great for me if it semi-serves Shallow kind of slayage on Spotify (i.e., similar timeframe when crossing Spotify milestones, similar daily streams) and boosts Gaga's other ballads (+20% daily streams to Shallow, ARUTW, MR, INLA).

No frontloaded fads allowed :lesson:

OGH have repeatedly pointed out she has no solo YEC since 2013, so I just hope it can the YEC (the standards :laughga:) still I’m expecting an art not chart experience with no real playlisting sooo :billiecat:

Popstanne 7,756
On 4/28/2022 at 12:20 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Cancel Netherlands and add a date in Italy 

angry panda GIF by Steve Konklin

We're not gonna cancel a date that thousands of people bought expensive tickets for just so you can get some stan kii's

200.gif

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 4/28/2022 at 11:16 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

I want Gaga to have another solo #1 but for HMH, I think I'd rather she serve good longevity. Cute top 5 peak would be great for me if it semi-serves Shallow kind of slayage on Spotify (i.e., similar timeframe when crossing Spotify milestones, similar daily streams) and boosts Gaga's other ballads (+20% daily streams to Shallow, ARUTW, MR, INLA).

No frontloaded fads allowed :lesson:

I think we're looking at a top 20 peak first week and then top 10 film week, if the song is really good

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/28/2022 at 7:28 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

OGH have repeatedly pointed out she has no solo YEC since 2013, so I just hope it can the YEC (the standards :laughga:) still I’m expecting an art not chart experience with no real playlisting sooo :billiecat:

Ugh yes the YEC too. I want Gaga's discography to really be stronger longevity in most metrics (longer charting, longer periods of solid daily streams, YECs). She needs more of those now than ever as she heads deeper into her 2nd decade of career when radio is no longer reliable in supporting her.

I would prefer it if her next solo #1 comes from a main era effort though but we'll take what cute stats we can get :darkmode:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 4/28/2022 at 1:33 PM, little legend said:

The fact that she will nominated for an Oscar 3 years in the last 4 years:giveup: 

She is the Entertainment Industry:applause:

Omg nvm i forgot that she wasn't nominated this year :rip::rip:

I **** forgot this nightmare this year:nicki_scream:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 4/28/2022 at 11:32 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Ugh yes the YEC too. I want Gaga's discography to really be stronger longevity in most metrics (longer charting, longer periods of solid daily streams, YECs). She needs more of those now than ever as she heads deeper into her 2nd decade of career when radio is no longer reliable in supporting her.

I would prefer it if her next solo #1 comes from a main era effort though but we'll take what cute stats we can get :darkmode:

It’s interesting to think her huge smashes were only doing 250-300k before ASIB. With another successful project on streaming her hits should get a boost again. PF sold over 20m WW units, it should be carrying her streams even more. The momentum completely halted for her streaming rebirth in 2021

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 4/28/2022 at 11:57 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

L4S impact :applause:

Was gonna say it

Watch her monthly listeners rise even more due to the her pic changing

L4S is our new scapegoat nnn

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/28/2022 at 7:58 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Was gonna say it

Watch her monthly listeners rise even more due to the her pic changing

L4S is our new scapegoat nnn

Do I Love You is a gem though and without Tony, Gaga might not be an artist anymore. Plus she snagged a Grammy so I guess it's not so bad.

But thr way her streams collapsed was just :icant:

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 4/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Do I Love You is a gem though and without Tony, Gaga might not be an artist anymore. Plus she snagged a Grammy so I guess it's not so bad.

But thr way her streams collapsed was just :icant:

Yes it's just streaming wise it made her nosedive