Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 4/27/2022 at 10:44 PM, ConnorFilm said:

The song’s random Tuesday date isn’t so random once you factor in that the studio is using the film to promote the film. Next week will be busy for the film. https://twitter.com/connorbehrens/status/1519362411844837377?s=21&t=QSWypOtMYta8slS_SA7KXg

Exactly lol. The song is made to service the movie, not the other way round.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 4/27/2022 at 6:14 PM, Adarsh said:

They are just kidding omg its not a real interview :laughga:

It's totally something she would say though :laughga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 4/27/2022 at 6:14 PM, GucciOreos said:

that would be a too big of a gap chile 

But that would be the best bet for a high peak

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

It's so exciting to have a new Gaga song after 2 years and from what I heard so far it seems like the song is going to be really good. It kinda sucks a bit that the song will be released on a Tuesday but imo this is not your typical basic single release where you need to get a quick peak to have just in case if the song flops later on, Hold My Hand is the type of single that its aiming to have longevity especially with the promo that the movie is going to give to the song so I think we are really safe here. Let's get ready because I think this is going to be a big SERVE from her.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 4/27/2022 at 6:19 PM, GucciOreos said:

my three brain cells only want instant gratification I fear

Maybe you need to kill two of them to be more rational

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 4/27/2022 at 6:18 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It's so exciting to have a new Gaga song after 2 years and from what I heard so far it seems like the song is going to be really good. It kinda sucks a bit that the song will be released on a Tuesday but imo this is not your typical basic single release where you need to get a quick peak to have just in case if the song flops later on, Hold My Hand is the type of single that its aiming to have longevity especially with the promo that the movie is going to give to the song so I think we are really safe here. Let's get ready because I think this is going to be a big SERVE from her.

Basic singles don't peak on debut though :billie:

That's just Ga's singles :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,693
On 4/27/2022 at 7:18 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Eaxctly my thoughts.

The song will gain radio audience till the movie release weak and than peak on the charts. The movie is huge. Its debute will be way bigger than "A Star Is Born", so the audience is big.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 4/27/2022 at 8:14 PM, Adarsh said:

They are just kidding omg its not a real interview :laughga:

Lmao i was ready to create a thread on ATRL about it:rip:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,611

The video release on May 27 would make sense only if the radio would be playing the song with healthy audience gains, then video would maximize the potential of higher peak. But if radio will treat her as usual, then she should release the video next Friday. 

My take. 

• paws up 1