Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Hold My Hand first day stream predictions:

GucciOreos: 2.3M

Mr.V: 3.1M

Adarsh: 3M

Monketsharona : 4M

Miaou : 3.5M (at first: 35M; drag him)

Boobatella: 8M

PerfectGUY : 1,9M

Andreu: 2,5M

Miss Genuine: 1.8M

Corvus Albus 4.3M

zoldyck 7M

Sam 1,8M

Little Legend 3,6M

PanPikus 3,8M

Sir.Sim 6M

Dean TANKEDchester 3.2 M

danwasd: 2M

JennyWayne 3.3M

SourCandy: 9M

• lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,512

Hold My Hand first day stream predictions:

GucciOreos: 2.3M
Mr.V: 3.1M
Adarsh: 3M
Monketsharona : 4M
Miaou : 3.5M (at first: 35M; drag him)
Boobatella: 8M
PerfectGUY : 1,9M
Andreu: 2,5M
Miss Genuine: 1.8M
Corvus Albus 4.3M
zoldyck 7M
Sam 1,8M
Little Legend 3,6M
PanPikus 3,8M
Sir.Sim 6M
Dean TANKEDchester 3.2 M
danwasd: 2M
JennyWayne 3.3M
SourCandy: 9M
Gypsy Life: 3.7M

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 4/27/2022 at 1:56 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the way an OGH on forbeygotten hasbeen'd forum F*GTRL did a thread about lana outsreaming Gaga and she has a new song coming out tomorrow/friday. Interesting... :katy:

she's BEGGING for it to get bumped

1122993041_NewLadyGagapic.thumb.jpg.8ffe

Like don't get me wrong, I think Gagsus should be above them both but Katy has a semi active single rn and Lana released the Euphoria song like last month meanwhile Gaga hasnt had an active single til summer 2020 so

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 4/27/2022 at 12:59 PM, Andreu said:

Like don't get me wrong, I think Gagsus should be above them both but Katy has a semi active single rn and Lana released the Euphoria song like last month meanwhile Gaga hasnt had an active single til summer 2020 so

Her casual listeners hold when she isn't releasing or promoting is poor, and her back catalogue transitioned later to streaming and low-key a bit poorly. Once HMH comes out and IF it is playlisted and takes off, we will see her streams in a healthy state.

When she released Chromatica, on 2020 halloween monster did 300k. that's when an artist streams are in a healthy state theres room for things like that to happen

Katy has literally gained four new 400k songs from titkok payola, plus brand new song with playlisting that does 500k+ and is barely outstreaming Gaga. But her strength is not in her back catalgoue, its in her new releases. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 4/27/2022 at 8:59 AM, Andreu said:

she's BEGGING for it to get bumped

1122993041_NewLadyGagapic.thumb.jpg.8ffe

Spoiler

I'm of the opinion that active single or not, Gaga's discography should always be in the top 10 otherwise it means her discography isn't that strong.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 4/27/2022 at 2:13 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm of the opinion that active single or not, Gaga's discography should always be in the top 10 otherwise it means her discography isn't that strong.

I agree with that opinion, but its not like its gonna change anything.  She is doing well enough for how little her and her team cared but thats hardly a consolation. I feel like, as always, Gaga being in a middle ground between not playing the game completelt and being obviously a commercial act could is both the best and the worst about her. Because I am glad she does not follow trends blindly or jumps on quick lil features every other month, but on the other hand its frustating when you think how much more could be done

Edited by Andreu
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 4/27/2022 at 1:16 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Yeah but it's been four months :leap:

im not excusing it thats why im saying whilst her team worked hard to protect her status within pop so she has actual potential with new releases, she therefore needs the right release that sticks on streaming. her back catalogue isn't growing fast enough or giving enough to keep her top 10 females. ASIB (a new release) really brought her in on streaming. 

This is why MR/SH/ARUTW are so important to her career; they stopped her being seen as 'gay' artist only that does EDM and brought st8s back in to take her seriously.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1