Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 4/19/2022 at 10:47 PM, Mario Spears said:

the way these 2 remix-tracks are 10000x waaayyy better than their original versions  :prideheart::prideheart::prideheart:

:jonny5::jonny5::WAP::WAP:

these 2 are missed opportunites for some SMASHES :crying::crying:

Cici really ATE these songs up!!!

@ReadyGaga 

The combination of the voices is fantastic, three beautiful vocal tones:applause:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/20/2022 at 4:36 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Whine Up was my jam, I remembered her the past month and have been streaming her on Spotify.

OT: Streaming Chromatica to get to that 2B on Spotify. Poor ARTPOP really needs an "Act II" extra 3 songs re-release for its 10th anniversary to even reach that. Partynauseous, Stache and Cake Like methinks.

Yeah. She was awesome and deserved way better (she deserved Camila's career and the same success as her tbh 😭😭

ARTPOP def needs the Act 2 forsure and we keep streaming Chromatica!!! 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/20/2022 at 6:50 AM, ReadyGaga said:

The combination of the voices is fantastic, three beautiful vocal tones:applause:

Yay!!!! 😍😍😍😍 And Cici absolutely ATE!!! 

I feel like, it's sad that CiCi really missed 2 opportunities for 2 smashes that prolly would've probably pushed her to be bigger 😭😭 (Feedback Remix was during the end of the 'The Evolution' era while Diva Remix was during the 'Fantasy Ride' era) 

If the Feedback Remix was the original main version of the song, that collab would've been a SMASH and would've shake the table just like Me Against the Music did tbh and its MV with lit, intense and intricate choreo on it AND a full dance off between Ciara & Janet. We really robbed of a Mother & Daughter collab 😭😭😭 (& if they have had Missy Elliott on the mix as well?!?!?!?) 

And imagine if after the Feedback Remix, Cici would've proceeded right after and release Fantasy Ride :bradley:

Also #JusticeForDiscipline. 

Janet's Discipline deserved better and it is one of her best albums imo and deserved a better era. 

While if the Diva Remix was the main version of the song, that collab would've also been very dominant and probably would've helped Cici during the Fantasy Ride era (Ciara was being sabotaged during that era and Jive, instead of helping her, was trying to market her as the 'Black Britney' and then failed 🙄🙄🙄). The Diva MV would've been similar to the MV with just Bey, but would've had a dance battle between Bey & Cici in a military Battlefield. 

Now imagine if I Am Sasha Fierce had Diva feat. Ciara & Video Phone feat. Gaga as their original versions?!?!?!?!? Gaga & Ciara featured on the same damn album?!?!?!? YESSSIR!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️

(Ego feat. Kanye can be thrown away lol) 

2007-2009 could've been better running years for her 😭😭😭

She deserved to have the same success and to be as big as Beyonce & Rihanna 😭😭😭

And she deserved better. 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 4/20/2022 at 4:51 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Really the best way to be a sane liddo :darkmode:

The movie/playlisting and radio should be enough promo, a performance down the line would de cute but I see her doing it later on if she gets awards noms 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Okay, Queen Of Rap ripped this UP and SLAYED at the coachella!! 

She did her thing 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️

GET IT DOJA!!!!:prideheart::romance:

Best female performer since Beyonce, Gaga and Britney in her Prime. 

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/19/2022 at 11:36 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

THIS IS GIVING ME SO MUCH f-ING LIFE OMG

:oprah::oprah:We're READYYYY!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/20/2022 at 4:36 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Whine Up was my jam, I remembered her the past month and have been streaming her on Spotify.

The Inside Out era was literally EVERYTHING 😍😍😍

She really ATE these songs and era up!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

A Popster Is Born 11,611
On 4/20/2022 at 8:02 AM, GucciOreos said:

The movie/playlisting and radio should be enough promo, a performance down the line would de cute but I see her doing it later on if she gets awards noms 

Exactly. 

Secure the best and as many playlists as possible, push the song on the radio for longer than 3 weeks and just make Gaga talk about the song on her social media more than just on the release day.. 

No need to drag her a** to perform it anywhere if she's busy. 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/20/2022 at 6:50 AM, ReadyGaga said:

And i also tried to create a fanmade remix of Feedback here:

https://m.soundcloud.com/baby-mario-876220259/janet-jackson-feedback-extended-remix-feat-ciara-missy-elliott

@ReadyGaga 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/20/2022 at 8:45 AM, Sir.Sim said:

This was a CLASSIC 😍😍😍😍

The song and the MV were 💯💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

TFM really her best era 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/20/2022 at 1:05 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I will listen to it! :prideheart:

Thanks. 😍😍😍

• thanks 1