Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,586

Just ordered the LG6 Cyberpunk Green Long sleeve, Monochrome Chromatica sweatpants and the LG6 Chromatica Hoodie

:bradley: Please arrive by my Chromatica  ball date so I can have a dope a** outfit. If not I think I’ll wear my pink Chromatica sweatpants, my Gaga and Ariana ROM shirt with my ROM Hoodie :gaga-thanks:

or maybe I’ll wear my Stupid Love t-shirt and represent both singles of the Chromatica era..so many choices…

edit: OMG I forgot I also had my Chromatica crew neck and the ROM long sleeve with Ari on the back, WHOO might have to break that bad boy out. EITHER WAY YOUR BOY IS GONNA BE DRENCHED IN CHROMATICA GEAR

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,664
On 4/16/2022 at 1:58 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

So you're shitting on the toilet? Judas deserves better, but a stream is a stream I guess :peacega:

PLSSS I can easily claim I've streamed Judas more this year than all of popa911 combined for 2022 so far

I heard BR (aka Judas beta version) on a supermarket of a small town today whew

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/16/2022 at 4:47 PM, Adarsh said:

This thread omg? Not the entire Kpop industry being little monsters. She really is the most influential artist to debut this century :talent:

Of course!!! 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/16/2022 at 4:47 PM, Adarsh said:

This thread omg? Not the entire Kpop industry being little monsters. She really is the most influential artist to debut this century :talent:

We stan an influential queen 👏👏👏

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838

Lets get lost you can take me home
Somewhere nice we can be alone
Bikini tops, coming off
Don't be sad when the sun goes down
You'll wake up and I'm not around
I've got to go, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We'll still have the summer after all

Dance Party Reaction GIF

• yaas, gaga 8

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 4/17/2022 at 2:10 AM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

RATRL up again on insisting The Fame is dated and unlistenable yet pulls better recurrents and still charts in EDM billboard. The tiresome delusion :overit:

And why do we care what those jobless hags think? Most of them are still mentally stuck at a time when Britney and Xtina were hitmakers.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/16/2022 at 10:40 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

RATRL up again on insisting The Fame is dated and unlistenable yet pulls better recurrents and still charts in EDM billboard. The tiresome delusion :overit:

LMAO... I've seen it all from these h@t3r$ 🙄

On 4/16/2022 at 10:48 PM, Adarsh said:

And why do we care what those jobless hags think? Most of them are still mentally stuck at a time when Britney and Xtina were hitmakers.

U right! 😂

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/16/2022 at 11:07 PM, Miaou said:

Youtube

Lady Gaga - 3.371M daily views

Adele - 3.306M daily views

:rip::rip::rip:

Gaga better wbk! 

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 4/16/2022 at 9:40 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

An album that charts WW in multiple countries after 14 years can’t be dated imo. I would say her tiktok issue may suggest datedness for her discography but not for that album. I was actually thinking that chromatica, although there is debate  about the production being really basic, that may have been the producers trying to combat those arguments surrounding datedness, for in hindsight. What with an album of the dance genre, dated is the word that tends to come up 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959

« They released one of the worst pop songs of the year. A cheap song with cheap music video that had graphics that would have been cool if we were in the 90s and you had a theme : release a music video with 100$ budget. Let me not talk about the lyrics, even Katy Perry is serving more quality for her 10 y.o. fans. And of course that chorusless chorus that is another disaster. Her team managed to completely destroy Shallow's enormous hype. Managed to release a bad pop song that of course wasn't supported by pop radio and any fan with efficient working ears. Not only that by her new soccer mom fans that she gained during ASIB were highly disappointed. She was working non stop from 2015 until 2019 to change her image and recover from ARTPOP mess , she finally managed to become universally acclaimed with ASIB and when everything was ready for her return to her roots, for the return of the Queen of Pop to her Pop roots, she and her team decided to release as the highly anticipated lead single and successor of Shallow, that awful cheap desperate bomb with is called Stupid Love. No her team wasn't smart. »

Screaming :icant::icant: I think everyone knows who wrote this essay :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 11

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838
On 4/17/2022 at 12:17 AM, Miaou said:

« They released one of the worst pop songs of the year. A cheap song with cheap music video that had graphics that would have been cool if we were in the 90s and you had a theme : release a music video with 100$ budget. Let me not talk about the lyrics, even Katy Perry is serving more quality for her 10 y.o. fans. And of course that chorusless chorus that is another disaster. Her team managed to completely destroy Shallow's enormous hype. Managed to release a bad pop song that of course wasn't supported by pop radio and any fan with efficient working ears. Not only that by her new soccer mom fans that she gained during ASIB were highly disappointed. She was working non stop from 2015 until 2019 to change her image and recover from ARTPOP mess , she finally managed to become universally acclaimed with ASIB and when everything was ready for her return to her roots, for the return of the Queen of Pop to her Pop roots, she and her team decided to release as the highly anticipated lead single and successor of Shallow, that awful cheap desperate bomb with is called Stupid Love. No her team wasn't smart. »

Screaming :icant::icant: I think everyone knows who wrote this essay :icant:

:dead:

SL really lives rent-free in his head huh :mess: