Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2022 at 10:22 PM, Mario Spears said:

Britney and Mariah TRENDING IKTR!!! 

FQKdiqRX0AMM0vb?format=jpg&name=900x900

LEGENDS!! KWEENS!! ICONS!! 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑👑👑

And happy 17th anniversary to THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙌🙌🙌🙌

THE GREATEST COMEBACK AND FLAWLESS ALBUM!!! 🔥🔥

Bey and Rih were trending too!!!

https://i.imgur.com/x9RwOu2.jpg?1

the way only LEGENDS were trending on twitter!! :prideheart::party::party::prideheart:

AMAZING!! :yasss::oscar:

Every day we still win!

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2022 at 10:56 PM, Sir.Sim said:

No Way Minions GIF

i still think that Breezy should collab with Britney (they had an unreleased track called Danger that was supposed to be on Femme Fatale but was scrapped ugh:overit:. it should've replaced Big Fat Bass:overit:) , Janet, Doja, Ciara (again) and Gaga (Ratchet remix feat. CB, Rih, Azealia & Bey should've replaced Swine on ARTPOP. ugh again!) before he retires (he should've collabed with Madge too, at least in a track for Hard Candy (He would've been perfect on Beat Goes On):crying:). He already collabed with Bey, Rih,  J Lo, Nicki, Tinashe etc. :crying:

Edited by Mario Spears
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 4/12/2022 at 5:51 PM, zoldyck said:

how can somebody be so irrelevant after having two smashes like Havana and Senorita :dead:

People are tired of the same latin pop song she releases every time. She needs to switch it up. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 4/13/2022 at 3:21 AM, zoldyck said:

how can somebody be so irrelevant after having two smashes like Havana and Senorita :dead:

I mean Lorde and Meghan Trainor also have multiple hits but they are underperforming now 

On 4/13/2022 at 2:57 AM, Adarsh said:

I mean Lorde and Meghan Trainor also have multiple hits but they are underperforming now 

Lorde still opened with 56k with no hits or tth. 

Camila is similar to Megan, I will say that. 

• paws up 1

On 4/13/2022 at 2:57 AM, Zak said:

People are tired of the same latin pop song she releases every time. She needs to switch it up. 

Still even if people are tired, Havana and Senorita should have given that girl a sizable fanbase to support her. 

Like people don't listen to Avril or Charli XCX in 2022, but they still managed to open with 30k. 

• shook 1

The Fame Popster 299
On 4/12/2022 at 11:51 PM, zoldyck said:

Trully the Cuban K Perry:dead:

• lol 4

On 4/13/2022 at 3:05 AM, Sam said:

Trully the Cuban K Perry:dead:

Even Katy has never done so bad, and her peak was like in 2010-2014. This girl had Senorita just 3 years ago, like how :dead:

Edited by zoldyck

Pop-a-911-ster 27,300
On 4/12/2022 at 6:51 PM, zoldyck said:

TTH does not sell albums it seems :uhh:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,611

I need yall help with Twitter. 

When I visit somebody's profile, for example Gaga's and I click on some post to read the comments or just see the full picture, it takes me back to the top of the profile, even though I had to scroll a lot before. I hate it cause every time it takes me back. 

It doesn’t happen on the Twitter's main page, only on profiles. 

Is there a way to fix it? Some time ago it wasn't like that for me and I didn't change anything 😭😭

Pls help me :bradley:

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 4/12/2022 at 11:07 PM, zoldyck said:

Even Katy has never done so bad, and her peak was like in 2010-2014. This girl had Senorita just 3 years ago, like how :dead:

She was never even half as big as Katy during their respective peaks

The Fame Popster 299
On 4/13/2022 at 12:07 AM, zoldyck said:

Katy was way worse imo, from an era with two diamond singles to 55K:katy:

I think Camila is doing okay, she just released a bop and it's starting to smash in some countries, and  I liked it but I can't use it since Ed shitran is on it :wtfga:

A Popster Is Born 11,943
On 4/12/2022 at 7:28 PM, PanPikus said:

I need yall help with Twitter. 

When I visit somebody's profile, for example Gaga's and I click on some post to read the comments or just see the full picture, it takes me back to the top of the profile, even though I had to scroll a lot before. I hate it cause every time it takes me back. 

It doesn’t happen on the Twitter's main page, only on profiles. 

Is there a way to fix it? Some time ago it wasn't like that for me and I didn't change anything 😭😭

Pls help me :bradley:

It has happened to me a bunch of times the last few days, but it seems to be random? Hopefully its fixed soon

• hugs 1