Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

On 4/12/2022 at 7:25 PM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

Lady Gaga - 38.428.300 (+56.191)

Sorry but I never understood following someone's monthly listeners. How is it relevant? Camila had like 40m when she was flopping when Romance came out :toofunny:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 4/12/2022 at 2:35 PM, Swallow said:

Sorry but I never understood following someone's monthly listeners. How is it relevant? Camila had like 40m when she was flopping when Romance came out :toofunny:

it's about popularity rather than commercial success imo

On 4/12/2022 at 7:53 PM, emig_09 said:

it's about popularity rather than commercial success imo

Yea but, it's not like those numbers are ever drastically going down. They are always increasing for everyone, so I don't see the point in following them every single day :rip:

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 4/12/2022 at 6:54 PM, Swallow said:

Yea but, it's not like those numbers are ever drastically going down. They are always increasing for everyone, so I don't see the point in following them every single day :rip:

On 4/12/2022 at 6:35 PM, Swallow said:

Not you on a chart thread complaining about the little chart updates we get :billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 4/12/2022 at 3:12 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

Google Gaga and Longevity:

ezgif-4-3abe939fa0.gif

Gaga Oscar nom for HoG

ezgif-4-3abe939fa0.gif

MV for SC

ezgif-4-3abe939fa0.gif

Perfect Illusion having a decent music video:

ezgif-4-3abe939fa0.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

Daily Spotify Update - 4/11

Shallow — 1,770,294,746 (+728,924)
Poker Face — 687,059,018 (+512,028)
Bad Romance — 716,574,814 (+497,505)
Just Dance — 534,231,388 (+457,340)
ARUTW — 751,263,165 (+454,509)
Rain On Me — 782,279,945 (+439,858)

"Poker Face" received over 500k on a Monday for the first time ever.

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 4/12/2022 at 2:54 PM, Swallow said:

sorry but no,

- After an album release you can see that number increasing sometimes

- After a month of that release the number starts falling

- If a singer releases a new collaboration that number changes

- If a singer's song is added to a popular list that number increases significantly

- Mariah's number increases as hell in December and it last till end of January when start falling as an OUT-OUT scenario

it's not like just increases :ally:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 2,909

After a period of absence, the OGH of Facebook is back:icant:

"Since 2009, the music industry has been led from behind the scenes by two wicked and corrupt women: Lady Gaga and Beyoncé. There is a reason why "you need to calm down", song by the queen of country music Taylor Swift, did not reach number one, there is a reason why Christina Aguilera flopped, there is a reason why Katy Perry is been forgotten by everyone, there is a reason why Chris Brown and Rihanna were left with a fake fight and especially if Madonna's Tour of Madame x was boycotted. On the one hand Lady Gaga, a monster made of plastic and silicone (she now lives in her world made of colored lenses, wigs, fillers and hats by Peppa Pig) who uses disabled or mentally ill people like Tony Bennett and Liza Minelli to have success. On the other Beyoncé, a woman whose humanity is so low that she destroyed a cemetery in Africa and doesn't allow other black singers to be successful. But above all, both give wads of money to the Grammys and Billboard to win prizes and fix the rankings. Nasty monsters you will pay me for making Madonna appear irrelevant, but the true queen of pop will rise from the ashes and reduce you to a minimum. "

278348858_5118391251576009_9152859611465

• sad 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 4/12/2022 at 3:52 PM, ReadyGaga said:

"Since 2009, the music industry has been led from behind the scenes by two wicked and corrupt women: Lady Gaga and Beyoncé. There is a reason why "you need to calm down", song by the queen of country music Taylor Swift, did not reach number one, there is a reason why Christina Aguilera flopped, there is a reason why Katy Perry is been forgotten by everyone, there is a reason why Chris Brown and Rihanna were left with a fake fight and especially if Madonna's Tour of Madame x was boycotted. On the one hand Lady Gaga, a monster made of plastic and silicone (she now lives in her world made of colored lenses, wigs, fillers and hats by Peppa Pig) who uses disabled or mentally ill people like Tony Bennett and Liza Minelli to have success. On the other Beyoncé, a woman whose humanity is so low that she destroyed a cemetery in Africa and doesn't allow other black singers to be successful. But above all, both give wads of money to the Grammys and Billboard to win prizes and fix the rankings. Nasty monsters you will pay me for making Madonna appear irrelevant, but the true queen of pop will rise from the ashes and reduce you to a minimum. "

literally a fanfiction :nickiha:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,112
On 4/12/2022 at 8:52 PM, ReadyGaga said:

This is just sad at this point. I can't even laugh at this :toofunny:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2022 at 6:22 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

MY NAME ᶦˢⁿ'ᵗ ᴬˡᶦᶜᵉ

jensen-ackles-dean-winchester.gif

Alice really SLAPS HARD!!! 

• yaas, gaga 1