Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

9 days update

ROM trend - 59,4k videos (+25,3k)

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Well, yet another trend that didn't get anywhere I guess :cm: The numbers are not excessively bad, but its growth is very slow to have a significant impact on the song's streams. At first it seemed like it had some impact, but it has faded away sadly.

Too bad, it could have helped the song and Chromatica to stay afloat but oh well :enigma:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

On 4/12/2022 at 1:52 AM, Swallow said:

psychofreak reached a new peak today on AM :tea:

oh wow slay a peak of 125, when most girls have multiple tracks charting inside top 100 during release week. 

Popster for Sale 57,233

I don’t even know if Camila’s album will make it to top 20 in the US tbh :enigma:

Only the 2 songs on TTH charting on US Spotify even on debut day and barely making it top 200 on AM is not good 

Edited by Fame Romance

On 4/11/2022 at 10:56 PM, zoldyck said:

oh wow slay a peak of 125, when most girls have multiple tracks charting inside top 100 during release week. 

you guys were calling her a hasbeen and a flop but know she is expected to slay :toofunny:

On 4/11/2022 at 10:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

I don’t even know if Camila’s album will make it to top 20 in the US tbh :enigma:

Only the 2 songs on TTH charting ton US Spotify even on debut day and barely making it top 200 on AM is not good 

ofc it's going top 20, I don't see it doing less than 25k.

On 4/12/2022 at 2:01 AM, Swallow said:

you guys were calling her a hasbeen and a flop but know she is expected to slay :toofunny:

If she is opening on par with Avril and Charli XCX, then us guys calling her hasbeen/bombing are right. She is bombing as expected by us :gaga-thanks:

On 4/11/2022 at 11:06 PM, zoldyck said:

If she is opening on par with Avril and Charli XCX, then us guys calling her hasbeen/bombing are right. She is bombing as expected by us :gaga-thanks:

Charli XCX reached a new career peak with those amazing numbers and Avril showed she still has a strong fanbase, so not really.

On 4/12/2022 at 2:06 AM, Swallow said:

Charli XCX reached a new career peak with those amazing numbers and Avril showed she still has a strong fanbase, so not really.

Now what is excuse for streaming units being on par with Smile :rip:  

On 4/12/2022 at 1:59 AM, Fame Romance said:

Only the 2 songs on TTH charting on US Spotify even on debut day and barely making it top 200 on AM is not good 

She is lucky charts are very weak right now, so position might not be that bad. But overall numbers will be less than Charli XCX and Avril Lavigne :icant:

Popster for Sale 57,233
On 4/11/2022 at 11:06 PM, Swallow said:

I’d like her to be successful but you just can’t compare Camila whose last album spawned one of the biggest songs of the streaming era Señorita to N/A fads for ages Charli XCX and Avril Lavigne 

At best Bam Bam will end up as a moderate hit in the US like Don’t Go Yet was a moderate European hit 

On 4/12/2022 at 2:11 AM, Fame Romance said:

I’d like her to be successful but you just can’t compare Camila whose last album spawned one of the biggest songs of the streaming era Señorita to N/A fads for ages Charli XCX and Avril Lavigne 

At best Bam Bam will end up as a moderate hit in the US like Don’t Go Yet was a moderate European hit 

This, even Katy outperformed with smile and no songs on TTH during release week. I have seen stan with bias, but coming up with excuses for opening less than Charli XCX :dead:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,310

"A Star is Born (OST)" has surpassed 4.2 billion streams on Spotify — this marks her first album to reach this milestone and the 12th most-streamed female album of the 2010's.

GIF by Vulture.com

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 57,233

The way M*rgan W*llen now has the biggest album of the decade in the US which is coming for 5xPlatinum this year:gaga-scream:

This + France about to elect a far right candidate makes me lose faith in humanity, like where is the progress we’re supposed to have done or are we still in the 19th century :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 12,812
On 4/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, Swallow said:

Everyone saying she's bombing but these stats are very promising :enigma:

United States

iTunes:
5. Bam Bam
10. psychofreak

Spotify:
21. Bam Bam
106. psychofreak

Apple Music:
125. psychofreak
175. Bam Bam

Oh girl please. That’s a bomb. At least Bam bam is designed to be a grower (WW at least) 

Popster for Sale 57,233
On 4/11/2022 at 11:47 PM, Miaou said:

France
17 (30) Love For Sale

:rip:

On 4/11/2022 at 11:54 PM, Doncho said:

Another troll post?

Jazz chart *
spacer.png

It charted for 13 weeks on the actual albums chart tho which is not bad for a jazz covers album and better than some international studio albums 

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 57,233

Love for Sale: 13 weeks on French charts, #6 peak

————-BARRIER————-

Red (Taylor’s Version): 12 weeks, #10 peak

Folklore: 13 weeks, #16 peak

Evermore: 12 weeks, #68 peak

Fearless (Taylor’s Version): 3 weeks, #26 peak

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • lol 6