Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 57,532

I’m collapsing :darkmode:

I can’t believe we’re gonna have a new song that will potentially become a new GODGA hit or at least collect some important awards for her :darkmode:

Plus we’re getting Chromatica Ball 2 months after the song, we’re not used to that much content :darkmode:

• yaas, gaga 6
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 11,946

Blockbuster movie + song being a ballad + Godga s star power = nominations confirmed :darkmode:

Even if the song is average, it should have no problems getting nominated

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599
On 4/10/2022 at 4:53 PM, Doncho said:

Blockbuster movie + song being a ballad + Godga s star power = nominations confirmed :darkmode:

Even if the song is average, it should have no problems getting nominated

Imagine she helped compose the Score and manages to snag double Oscar and Grammy nominations in score and song categories….a f-ING COLLAPSE.

WOW WE ARE NOT READY

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,946
On 4/10/2022 at 5:58 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Imagine she helped compose the Score and manages to snag double Oscar and Grammy nominations in score and song categories….a f-ING COLLAPSE.

WOW WE ARE NOT READY

That would be amazing but I doubt they would want Gaga to compose when they already have Hans Zimmer

Edited by Doncho

• PanPikus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Gaga for Top Gun confirmed!
A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 4/10/2022 at 11:02 PM, boobatella said:

gaga release the song now

spacer.png

I really think they might drop the final trailer with the song in it at the Cinema Con this month despite movie being shown in full there, and release the song next day, I'm praying :lesson:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,946

Do you guys think they might release the song 1 week prior to movie release, just like with ASIB?

Cant believe we are getting a new Gaga song next month. Not ready for the meltdowns with radio updates :bebe:

• lol 6