Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/5/2022 at 10:47 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I70Ank7.jpg

Gagas first Instagram post to pass 2M likes since November when she had her Britney post 

:oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,693

Gaga´s songs with the most playlist reach on Spotify (via chartmetric).

Rain On Me - 80.2M

Poker Face - 60.4M

Bad Romance - (35.8 +24.3) 60.1M

Just Dance - 52.7M

Shallow - 45.1M

Always Remember Us This Way - 34.3M

Born This Way - 31.3M

Telephone - 30.9M

Stupid Love - 24.4M

Million Reasons - 23.9M

Paparazzi 18.5M

Alejandro  - 12.9M

Applause - 12.6M

The Edge Of Glory - 12.3M

Love Game - 11.8M

Judas - 8.3M

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 4/5/2022 at 10:31 PM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga´s songs with the most playlist reach on Spotify (via chartmetric).

Rain On Me - 80.2M

Poker Face - 60.4M

Bad Romance - (35.8 +24.3) 60.1M

Just Dance - 52.7M

Shallow - 45.1M

Always Remember Us This Way - 34.3M

Born This Way - 31.3M

Telephone - 30.9M

Stupid Love - 24.4M

Million Reasons - 23.9M

Paparazzi 18.5M

Alejandro  - 12.9M

Applause - 12.6M

The Edge Of Glory - 12.3M

Love Game - 11.8M

Judas - 8.3M

ARUTW the true winner here

Popster for Sale 45,015

can anyone here who has a GGD account help me? I'm curious about that thread where a member talked about Top Gun Song being real, and confirmed their reliability by detailling Florence's new releases (which all turned out to be correct). They promised they would tell as soon as they got more info but for some reason I can't see the thread anymore, idk if it was deleted or if only members can see it now. iirc the thread was titled "Top Gun song coming soon" or something like that. 

@franminervini I feel like you have an account there 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,569
On 4/5/2022 at 5:39 PM, GucciOreos said:

can anyone here who has a GGD account help me? I'm curious about that thread where a member talked about Top Gun Song being real, and confirmed their reliability by detailling Florence's new releases (which all turned out to be correct). They promised they would tell as soon as they got more info but for some reason I can't see the thread anymore, idk if it was deleted or if only members can see it now. iirc the thread was titled "Top Gun song coming soon" or something like that. 

@franminervini I feel like you have an account there 

kvsOy4D.jpg

^^^ it’s this thread here, I think it was deleted by admin though, I don’t think ANYONE can even get into that thread anymore, I know it’s that one because on google you can even see some of the users comments, the insiders name was “breakourstigmas”

Edit: I think admin like banned the member lol 

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 4/5/2022 at 10:55 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

kvsOy4D.jpg

^^^ it’s this thread here, I think it was deleted by admin though, I don’t think ANYONE can even get into that thread anymore, I know it’s that one because on google you can even see some of the users comments, the insiders name was “breakourstigmas”

Edit: I think admin like banned the member lol 

of course he did :rip:

robbing us of the chance of knowing details in advance - by now I'm sure he would have some more info

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,569
On 4/5/2022 at 6:23 PM, GucciOreos said:

@MANiCURE1295 I found his insta his account is private, let's see if he lets me follow him so I can ask him for some tea + maybe recruit a new member for this non-dictatorship website 

Report back my fellow Nas stan :kiss: I’ll pray for good news…I wonder where @WildAmerican went? I know they dropped some tea regarding the filming of a music video on a podcast that he was listening to on ATRL but never said anything after that

I was hoping they’d come here and leak some info if they knew anything else 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 4/5/2022 at 11:47 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Report back my fellow Nas stan :kiss: I’ll pray for good news…I wonder where @WildAmerican went? I know they dropped some tea regarding the filming of a music video on a podcast that he was listening to on ATRL but never said anything after that

I was hoping they’d come here and leak some info if they knew anything else 

I will of course!

Hm I think they (wild american) just heard it in a random podcast so I doubt they have any priviledged access to information.

Anyway a month and a couple weeks to go 'till we have some official information. 

Edited by GucciOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298

YT WW

184 +36 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 547,461

434 +44 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video)                                                              347,625

452 -57  Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video)                                                         342,380

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4