Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 4/4/2022 at 10:56 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Bieber and Billie entered the list of having a lot of nominations without a win :icant:

They deserve this achievement 

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 4/4/2022 at 5:56 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Bieber and Billie entered the list of having a lot of nominations without a win :icant:

And we thought 1 out of 5 was bad :creepin:

Imagine losing all 8 noms... a nightmare honestly

Popster for Sale 45,024

does anyone else think after Chromatica Ball we're going to have the biggest content drought in a long time? She has been doing something non-stop for the past year (movie, movie promo, jazz promo, jazz concerts and soon the tour) so I really think she'll retreat for a long time working on her next project (whether it be a movie, music or both) 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,694
On 4/4/2022 at 10:11 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Serving "Born This Way number one on Charts Worldwide 10 Years Later":ally:

On 4/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, ViviLittleM said:

N’nnnnnnn her first win wasn’t just dance :icant:

She meant, she cried like the first time ever she won an award for Just Dance (not Grammy).

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 4/4/2022 at 6:21 PM, GucciOreos said:

does anyone else think after Chromatica Ball we're going to have the biggest content drought in a long time? She has been doing something non-stop for the past year (movie, movie promo, jazz promo, jazz concerts and soon the tour) so I really think she'll retreat for a long time working on her next project (whether it be a movie, music or both) 

Its very possible. I dont see any new album coming next year. Maybe time to start a family with Michael?

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 45,024
On 4/4/2022 at 10:25 PM, Doncho said:

Its very possible. I dont see any new album coming next year. Maybe time to start a family with Michael?

yeah I think LG7 will be 2024 at the earliest since she hasn't even started teasing it, but who knows 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607
On 4/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

She is the epitome of ABSOLUTE CLASS. She doesn’t even give a f- about losing, you can tell she’s just so happy for others to finally get their spot in the light and their time to celebrate their art.

I’ve loved SZA for a while and I really loved Doja Speech, I have NO HARD FEELINGS about that lose. I AM a tad bummed about no televised speech, but damn, the way she just takes these L’s like a champ and inspires others CONSTANTLY is so inspiring. She’s so f-ing awesome. 

• paws up 2
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607
On 4/4/2022 at 7:45 PM, Doncho said:

Graphic updated. Even with 1 win, it still looks cute :oscar:

12-Grammys2022.png

YAS I was gonna ask for an update but I didn’t want to rush you! Looks great! I added all those to my photo catalog that I keep of Gaga stats and receipts, they look incredible! Thank you for making the photo journey of Gaga’s GRAMMY history! I so appreciate it! :gaga-thanks:

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 4/4/2022 at 9:10 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

YAS I was gonna ask for an update but I didn’t want to rush you! Looks great! I added all those to my photo catalog that I keep of Gaga stats and receipts, they look incredible! Thank you for making the photo journey of Gaga’s GRAMMY history! I so appreciate it! :gaga-thanks:

Awww thank you! :love:

• hugs 1