Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

World news pinned featured

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

about 30K estonians gathered to our freedom square to protest today. Red Cross was there to collect donations and hygenic products for the refugees. I went and it was an amazing sight, I bought a bag full of hygene profucts for donation in addition to money, I hope it helps some of the victims :love:

Edited by boobatella
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 6

Popster to Popster 2,702
On 2/26/2022 at 9:03 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Well tbh you are indeed seeing the absolute worst scenario. He is a mad men but I don't think he is that stupid, using nuclear weapons will pretty much mean a su*cide attempt for his whole nation which I think nobody wants no matter how power hungry they are, It's too much of a lose-lose scenario. Yeah It's sad what's currently happening but I don't think we should think about nuclear war, seeing the "end of the world" and stuff like this because honestly does more bad than good. 

This is exactly the point I brought up in one of my classes about the possibility of nuclear war. Putin isn’t dumb and would not use nukes bc it’s not logical at all. It would destroy Russia as well and nobody would win. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:16 PM, Nightwing said:

This is exactly the point I brought up in one of my classes about the possibility of nuclear war. Putin isn’t dumb and would not use nukes bc it’s not logical at all. It would destroy Russia as well and nobody would win. 

Have you studied about M.A.D? it’s similar to your point!

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, Nightwing said:

It's just an intimidation tool to make the others lose the psychological war between them. I also think his whole nation will turn against him if he continues to make threats like this because he will put them in danger (with the way he is destroying Russia's economy, I think this might happen sooner) 

Edited by LGMonster95
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,702
On 2/26/2022 at 10:00 AM, Sir.Sim said:

Have you studied about M.A.D? it’s similar to your point!

Yes, I’ve read about it. There are a lot of flaws with it but generally I get why it could be applied here in this situation. Although I think it’s more likely that we’ll engage in a conflict without the use of nuclear weapons.

A Popster Is Born 16,835

UKRAINE still standing strong

BIG SANCTIONS that could cripple their economy

:darkmode:

Spoiler

but still i'm afraid, cause PUTIN didnt even show 1/10 of their power

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

Russian soldiers fired on an ambulance, while it was transporting injured people. The driver was killed and one of the paramedics was injured

Russian soldiers also shot a bus with civillians, these are war crimes and Putin needs to be held accountable

• sad 4

Moderator 17,111
On 2/26/2022 at 6:04 PM, Nightwing said:

Germans shilling for Russia :disappointed:

We have already said yesterday that we would support a SWIFT ban for Russia. There's a reason why one of the biggest Ukrainian newspaper says that Hungary was the last to join

You are using an account as info which not just seems incredibly biased, but also very selective in its presented info

For your information, Paul Ziemiak is not exactly a well regarded politician and is known mostly for extremely stupid talking points.