Celebrities colours season 3 - Final Round

little legend

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/22/2022 at 6:17 AM, little legend said:

Pls i am already a mod. I won't wait for our pedestrian @admin to make me a mod. I will be a mod by my own:crowned:

Please by all means :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 2/21/2022 at 9:11 PM, danwasd said:

LL ignoring his own rules, amazing for his standarts

spacer.png

@miaou also just send me his entry. Since we have one day for the ceremony , LL productions won't disqualify these entries but each judge is free to give even 0 pts cause it's past the deadline

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,963
On 2/21/2022 at 9:45 PM, Clever Username said:

I guess no mod powers for LL it seems

Oh well. He had the chance to be given the power to permaban everyone who likes Stupid Love, but he chose to remain a second rate panned part-time host anyway.

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 2/21/2022 at 9:22 PM, little legend said:

@miaou also just send me his entry. Since we have one day for the ceremony , LL productions won't disqualify these entries but each judge is free to give even 0 pts cause it's past the deadline

As if it will change anything for me

spacer.png

• lol 4

Gaming Leader 6,420

It’s our beloved host continuously forgetting to make sure all entries are submitted before creating a vote link for judges. Count your entries BEFORE creating the vote link so that you know all entries are submitted. This is the second or third time it’s happened this season. LL Productions a scam? Stay tuned 

• shook 1
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 2/21/2022 at 9:39 PM, PETTY said:

It’s our beloved host continuously forgetting to make sure all entries are submitted before creating a vote link for judges. Count your entries BEFORE creating the vote link so that you know all entries are submitted. This is the second or third time it’s happened this season. LL Productions a scam? Stay tuned 

I tagged the participants 1.000 times , i can't wait forever until everyone send their entries. 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,577
On 2/21/2022 at 9:46 PM, Fame Romance said:

The way each round it's just the whole contest including LL Productions staff dragging the doggo to filth

ouEjBgf.gif

It's been this way for 2,5 seasons now

That's the best part of the game

ouEjBgf.gif

• lol 1