Celebrities colours season 3 - Final Round

little legend

Moderator 17,111
On 2/14/2022 at 10:12 PM, little legend said:

Sorry professional judges for exposing us but LL productions want higher ratings and this round is a disaster:traumatica:

Because it's way too late and way too slow. I'm going to bed :uhh:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 2/14/2022 at 10:11 PM, little legend said:

For this round only: 

Judge n1 : @Bakugo 

Judge n2: @Joannesrats 

Judge n3: @BenG 

Judge n4: @corvus albus 

Judge n5: @little legend

Breaking!!! Planet_Chromatica predicted correct all the judges:applause:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 585

y'all fighting or sum n i'm drunk asl i'm sorry i wasn't in feud i was busy crying bcoz i remembered an ex while i was shoving a deel doe 15 in inside me it hurt so much it doesn't hurt at all anymore i miss him so much babes please love me i'm so lonely i want him so bad but he hates my guts omg if i go fly out to where he is do u guys think he'll rail me? idk man i think i feel like i'll just never have the chance to be loved like that again but even that kind of love was so in the closet doors toxic and i don't want to be a secret paramour anymore i want to be loved in the sun and kissed in the park and get railed so hard that everyone sees how much he loves me babes i need help!!!!!

@Clever Username @PETTY @SLAG imy so much ur the world to me i'm so sorry i ever hurt y'all huhu i'm 5 shots in and i'm so messy ugh ily ily ily!!!

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 2/14/2022 at 4:15 PM, CokeDestroyer said:

y'all fighting or sum n i'm drunk asl i'm sorry i wasn't in feud i was busy crying bcoz i remembered an ex while i was shoving a deel doe 15 in inside me it hurt so much it doesn't hurt at all anymore i miss him so much babes please love me i'm so lonely i want him so bad but he hates my guts omg if i go fly out to where he is do u guys think he'll rail me? idk man i think i feel like i'll just never have the chance to be loved like that again but even that kind of love was so in the closet doors toxic and i don't want to be a secret paramour anymore i want to be loved in the sun and kissed in the park and get railed so hard that everyone sees how much he loves me babes i need help!!!!!

@Clever Username @PETTY @SLAG imy so much ur the world to me i'm so sorry i ever hurt y'all huhu i'm 5 shots in and i'm so messy ugh ily ily ily!!!

please keep this to the daily convo thread!

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

#11 @Sir.Sim 3.5 pts 

50-BC28-BE-2085-40-DC-A2-DD-B33-A0352-F7

Average score: 5.00

0.0 - THE PHOTOSHOP!!!! 

4.0 - a bit too light to be navy imo. her head also looks photoshopped on? like why is it so big here?

6.0 - It’s alright. Her head looks photoshopped on

7.5 - It's fine

7.5 - I- .... wtf is this photoshop mess,wtf is wrong with her face....nice outfit tho"

• shook 1
  • lol 3