CEREMONY: PopA911 Feud S3 R1

FRANZGA

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 1/29/2022 at 6:07 PM, FRANZGA said:

10. Aside from Rain On Me, what is Ariana’s best No.1 song?

zpnV8P4.png

7 Rings: 9 Points

thank u, next: 8 Points

Positions: 1 Point

Reveal hidden contents

Save Your Tears Remix: 1 Point

Reveal hidden contents

The fact that all these songs are so bad:icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 1/30/2022 at 1:11 AM, FRANZGA said:

starting with

11. Who’s Gaga’s TOTGA?

The one that got away (TOTGA)
A person who you we're originally supposed to end up with, but due to a cause of fate or by consequences cause by you the relationship failed and as time goes by you wonder what you and that person could have been, making them the one that got away.
Friend 1: isn't that the girl you dated for like a year?
Friend 2: oh yeah, she's the one that got away..

A person you had a lot of feelings for and still do. The person you wanted to be worth it and you wonder why it never worked out and if you should have done more, tried harder . In the end you think your over them but no one compares really.
“sh!t I looked back at the pictures of us from the party the other day and our conversations about that wanderlust song and realised that I f-ed up. I wish I had tried more with him. He’s definatly the one that got away

:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 1/29/2022 at 6:12 PM, FRANZGA said:

A person who you we're originally supposed to end up with, but due to a cause of fate or by consequences cause by you the relationship failed and as time goes by you wonder what you and that person could have been, making them the one that got away.
Friend 1: isn't that the girl you dated for like a year?
Friend 2: oh yeah, she's the one that got away..

A person you had a lot of feelings for and still do. The person you wanted to be worth it and you wonder why it never worked out and if you should have done more, tried harder . In the end you think your over them but no one compares really.
“sh!t I looked back at the pictures of us from the party the other day and our conversations about that wanderlust song and realised that I f-ed up. I wish I had tried more with him. He’s definatly the one that got away

:icant:

I thought it was Katy's TOTGA song:rip: