Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,488

I wonder if we get any kind of visual content on Monday with general sales starting for many of the concert dates. A lyric video? A peak at the stage concept? A behind the scenes promotional video? 

Knowing our luck, she’ll probably just retweet a LiveNation link. 🥴

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 3/12/2022 at 8:22 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Really bad. We would have insane views for a few days then it would collapse and stay in the 300M range.

Sadly it’s another thing that they destroyed but that we have to let it go :(

We need new materials aka top gun song

Sour Candy would stabilize at least at 1B+ please

At least back when the song was still fresh 

Popster This Way 532
On 3/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, BenG said:

So, the bigger the debut, the smaller the total streams? Explains SL’s performance then methinks

Everything about Chromatica was really front loaded tbh :gaga-scream: I much prefer a Top 30-15 debut and then for it to slowly climb up rather than a Top 5-1 debut and then a free fall. 

Popster This Way 532
On 3/12/2022 at 7:24 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I wonder if we get any kind of visual content on Monday with general sales starting for many of the concert dates. A lyric video? A peak at the stage concept? A behind the scenes promotional video? 

Knowing our luck, she’ll probably just retweet a LiveNation link. 🥴

I hope we get an unreleased Chromatica pic tbh that photoshoot is just so gorgeous. I know we won't get a video or whatever but well

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838
On 3/13/2022 at 12:10 AM, Miaou said:

Wig flew to Pluton

the way i’ve seen years&years live at a music festival

i was dancing like crazy :catwalk:

spacer.png

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 3/13/2022 at 12:39 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga very close to passing Katy and moving up to #11 most streamed females daily, we REALLY need Top Gun song

I really hope they do some serious pushing for that song when it comes out. Gaga needs to regain some streaming presence asap.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/13/2022 at 2:40 AM, GucciOreos said:

The portuguese song for the Eurovision is so good :giveup:

Meanwhile my country just sent a spanish song that has parts in english and is suppose to represent Romania :icant:

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,591

Most viewed music videos in the past 24 hours — English:

63. Shallow (+644,684) 
120. Bad Romance (+489,855)
195. Shallow (Live) (+381,551)
208. Poker Face (+369,667)

Lady Gaga Oscars GIF by Sky

Shallow doing over 1M combined from 2 videos on YT still (in 2022) :oscar: truly an iconic f-ing song 

• paws up 5
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,666
On 3/12/2022 at 3:10 PM, Miaou said:

Free Woman remix with Rina is Oscar worthy :giveup:

That's because it follows the Bad Romance and Judas structure. The anthemic opener "Oh oh oh oh oh" alone can be sung over Judas chorus. Rina knew what she was doing. Pop excellence :applause:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,666
On 2/10/2022 at 4:47 PM, GucciOreos said:

I wonder why @Dean of Clownmatica has been so absent

is everything okay?

Yeah lots of personal things going on, plus after that horrendous event, it was beneficial for me to focus on other things/hobbies/fandom. But I still stream Miss Ma'amGa on a regular basis. I probably still outstreamed you all since I was last here.

dean winchester GIF

• hugs 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,666
On 3/11/2022 at 10:13 AM, FRANZGA said:

For Toronto, i dont know why she's flopping there.  CANADA was always one of her strongest market.. what is hppening @Dean of Clownmatica

Not really sure. Up until January, ROM is still regularly played in pop stations here, and one major station even uses BTW as part of their jingle contest. If it remains the only Canadian date, I'm sure it will be sold out eventually. People from Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec will definitely go to Toronto to see her. I'll be in the Atlantic provinces by then though :leap: