Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/9/2022 at 12:56 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Lot of people refunded their tickets for Stade de France. They added a lot on Ticketmaster!

:bebe:

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 3/9/2022 at 4:56 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Lot of people refunded their tickets for Stade de France. They added a lot on Ticketmaster!

@boobatella time to get Pelouse Or tickets and then refund your other tickets so that we can be all together for the concert! :oscar:

Edit: as of now there's only standard Pelouse tickets but maybe they'll make some Pelouse Or ones available

Edited by Fame Romance
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 3/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, Fame Romance said:

@boobatella time to get Pelouse Or tickets and then refund your other tickets so that we can be all together for the concert! :oscar:

Edit: as of now there's only standard Pelouse tickets but maybe they'll make some Pelouse Or ones available

Where is Pelouse Or in the stade king ? 
I need to see if I’ll be in front of Vivi :billiecat:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

Lady Gaga has sold over 429M SPS WW records

Hot off the press on the heels of the freshly (re)announced Chromatica Ball Tour touring stadiums worldwide this summer, we have an updated sales count for Lady Gaga courtesy Interscope/Live Nation:

Academy Award, Golden Globe and 12-time Grammy-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 36 million global album sales, 60 billion streams and 393 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time. 

Source: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2022/march/lady-gaga-announces-two-concert-dates-at-tottenham-hotspur-stadium/ 

Not bad for her standards :applause:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 3/9/2022 at 4:42 PM, little legend said:

Lady Gaga has sold over 429M SPS WW records

Hot off the press on the heels of the freshly (re)announced Chromatica Ball Tour touring stadiums worldwide this summer, we have an updated sales count for Lady Gaga courtesy Interscope/Live Nation:

Academy Award, Golden Globe and 12-time Grammy-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 36 million global album sales, 60 billion streams and 393 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time. 

Source: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2022/march/lady-gaga-announces-two-concert-dates-at-tottenham-hotspur-stadium/ 

Not bad for her standards :applause:

I thought she only sold 7

Impressed :applause:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 3/9/2022 at 5:40 PM, La Chatte said:

Where is Pelouse Or in the stade king ? 
I need to see if I’ll be in front of Vivi :billiecat:

spacer.png

It’s the purple area 

I think poop grandma will be sitting on the brown seats so we’ll see him getting up to poop

spacer.png

This map is temporary as we don’t know the stage design yet but apparently the Stade de France stage is pretty high so if you’re on Golden Circle you could have reduced visibility as you’re almost under the stage 

Pelouse Or is perfect because you’re both close and get to see all the stage :gaycat:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • lol 2

Moderator 17,111
On 3/9/2022 at 5:52 PM, Fame Romance said:

Pelouse Or is perfect because you’re both close and get to see all the stage

Also called Category 1 it seems :ally:

Good thing I have tickets there :oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 3/9/2022 at 6:13 PM, Fame Romance said:

I’ll try bestie :lesson:

it would be so awesome to dance with you during a lady freaking gaga concert :darkmode:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 3/9/2022 at 6:27 PM, boobatella said:

I’ll try bestie :lesson:

it would be so awesome to dance with you during a lady freaking gaga concert :darkmode:

And the doctor love party after :darkmode:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 7,571

On an off-topic note, everyone often forgets and underestimates how big Fergie's commercial career really was. She basically had success non-stop between 2003-2011. With the Black Eyed Peas from 2003-2011 and solo aswell between 2006 and 2008.

She basically became the MPG of the mid-2000s with her first solo album The Dutchess. She scored 3 number ones and 5 hits in total off that album (on par with 1989 and more than The Fame for example).

After that she smashed records yet again with the BEP with 1-2-3 punches I Gotta Feeling/Boom Boom Pow/Imma Be. I mean, they blocked freaking Poker Face from hitting number one during Gaga's commercial peak. They spend like 26(?) consecutive weeks at #1 in 2009. That's insane.

A shame how Fergie is mainly remembered as such a joke nowadays thanks to that horrendous national anthem performance. Sis deserves better. The Dutchess aged just as well Nelly's Loose imo. It deserves a TikTok revival similar to the latter album.

Anyways, stream one of her best songs London Bridge for clean ears <3

• love 3