Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,686
On 3/7/2022 at 3:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But what about hotels? I think London has higher prices? 

probably in average but I think it shouldn't be hard to find affordable hotels in either city

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,595

My oh my - a tour date in the Netherlands :bradley:

So random she's going to Arnhem though. Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam or Ahoy in Rotterdam would've made more sense - especially with another date in Düsseldorf.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/7/2022 at 4:52 PM, JennyWayne said:

My oh my - a tour date in the Netherlands :bradley:

So random she's going to Arnhem though. Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam or Ahoy in Rotterdam would've made more sense - especially with another date in Düsseldorf.

This is random, yes. Are you from Netherlands? If so, what are the covid restrictions there? I really have to make some decisions fast.

Popster for Sale 44,686
On 3/7/2022 at 3:55 PM, DonnieDarko said:

This is random, yes. Are you from Netherlands? If so, what are the covid restrictions there? I really have to make some decisions fast.

pretty sure by Summer there will be practically no covid restrictions anywhere tbh

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
On 3/7/2022 at 4:58 PM, GucciOreos said:

this sends me :icant:

#1 on itunes Croacia maybe? 

on the german radio chart while out of the consumption chart :applause:

should've paid more attention to the thread smh

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,686
On 3/7/2022 at 4:01 PM, FRANZGA said:

Can they at least document it professionally for us from Asia :bradley:

asking Gaga's team to do anything professionally? :bigbird:

• lol 2

Popstanne 7,595
On 3/7/2022 at 4:55 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yes; currently everyone needs a negative COVID test if they want to enter large indoor events (+500 people) so if it would take place right now you would only need a negative test, not a boostered vaccine. I'm 99% sure you don't need to be vaccinated either if you want to visit Netherlands from abroad. You might need a negative test though.

Although rules might change over the course of Spring, they're more likely to be loosened up instead of more restricted, unless there's a new variant going around at the time (:toofunny:)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,770
On 3/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, GucciOreos said:

go to both London dates queen

don't be scared

none of these memes belong to me (@memewasteland) / Twitter

wait i’m an idiot it would be a lot cheaper to go to both London dates rather than make an extra trip to Sweden :icant:

Popstanne 7,595

Just looked it up and Ahoy is unavailable on the 26th. Pearl Jam is performing in the Ziggo Dome on the 25th so that's probably not enough time for stagebuilding.

No idea why they're not going to the Johan Cruijff Arena though; the only concert around that time is Ed Sheeran (14th and 15th).