Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,028
x3
On 12/16/2021 at 1:37 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, and you were universally panned for your behaviour and a mod posted about his actions towards you. Next time, think twice. Grow up. 

You need to grow up. 

You were coming for me for shading a song , only for you to call a very special album that has a strong meaning to Gaga  Jopanned called Gaga sick demon and etc. 

That's so hypocritical and the worse thing is you don't realise it:awkney:

Pls don't derail furthermore this thread thank you

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, little legend the Emperor said:

You need to grow up. 

You were coming for me for shading a song , only for you to call a very special album that has a strong meaning to Gaga  Jopanned called Gaga sick demon and etc. 

That's so hypocritical and the worse thing is you don't realise it:awkney:

Pls don't derail furthermore this thread thank you

Please, take it to the pm’s if you feel the need to continue. 

A Popster Is Born 14,864

I didn't say Jolene is bad –not that we can very objectively say a whole album is good/bad, tbh–, it's just not my cup of tea. But it's clear as day that no one expected 2013-Ga/ARTPOPGa to give us the one-two punch that was C2C/Jolene :arguega:

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/16/2021 at 1:48 PM, danwasd said:

I didn't say Jolene is bad –not that we can very objectively say a whole album is good/bad, tbh–, it's just not my cup of tea. But it's clear as day that no one expected 2013-Ga/ARTPOPGa to gave us the one-two punch that was C2C/Jolene :arguega:

Right and I perfectly know where you’re coming from and I don’t think you should explain yourself. Lol. Having said that, I agree with people saying that Joanne was needed for multiple reasons. I’m always going back and forth with it, as a whole. There are days that I kinda wanna blast Diamond Heart out loud for hours and there are some days that I feel like it sounds flat. Idk how else to say it.

Popster for Sale 45,031
On 12/16/2021 at 12:48 PM, danwasd said:

I didn't say Jolene is bad –not that we can very objectively say a whole album is good/bad, tbh–, it's just not my cup of tea. But it's clear as day that no one expected 2013-Ga/ARTPOPGa to give us the one-two punch that was C2C/Jolene :arguega:

The thing about Jolene is- it's concept feels (not saying it is) disingenuous. The songs aren't bad, but the MV's really disappointed and it seemed like Gaga was betraying her brand way too much back then.

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311

People Should stop underestimating the power of:

1. Marvel
  2. Nostalgia
  3. Hype

Spiderman has it all and more! I can’t wait to see this movie and witness why it’s such a success!!!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/16/2021 at 1:52 PM, GucciOreos said:

The thing about Jolene is- it's concept feels (not saying it is) disingenuous. The songs aren't bad, but the MV's really disappointed and it seemed like Gaga was betraying her brand way too much back then.

Idk why but I always felt the MR music video wasn’t that bad. John Wayne was more than decent. The only real issue I’ve had was always with PI. It was way too chaotic. 

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/16/2021 at 1:55 PM, Bakugo said:

People Should stop underestimating the power of:

1. Marvel
  2. Nostalgia
  3. Hype

Spiderman has it all and more! I can’t wait to see this movie and witness why it’s such a success!!!

Yeah, these plus the actual reviews make me think it’s going to be the best superhero movie out there for decades, although I have to admit I love Nolan’s Batman trilogy very much.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1