Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 12/15/2021 at 11:21 PM, Miaou said:

Holy mother :dead: 

It makes me so happy the movie is doing so good here :love:

And yeah, it's really smashing. 507k people watched the movie till Sunday here vs 590k in France as you said. Almost doing on pair while being much smaller market :talent:

Edited by PanPikus
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607
On 12/15/2021 at 5:38 PM, xo_hours said:

Spreadsheet updated....for those curious...at all ceremonies so far this is what the nomination ratio is for each leading lady...Gaga currently tied for 2nd with Chastain, Colman behind in 3rd and Kidman officially passed by Hiam in nominations. Stewart not missing a single beat.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T2tTnZl0hgCyGxTWY9clu8yaHdwyRZpOVe0mXD7OY6E/edit?usp=sharing

STEWART - 14/14
CHASTAIN - 12/14
GAGA - 12/14
COLMAN - 10/14
HIAM - 9/14
KIDMAN - 8/14
THOMPSON - 4/14
EMILIA - 3/14
HUDSON - 2/14
RENATE - 2/14
CRUZ - 1/14
ZEGLER - 1/14
McDormand - 1/14

Fun Fact: Out of the last 5 small critic circles to announce nominations Kidman has gone 1/5 (nominated in Phoenix, missing out in Portland, Chicago, Indiana and Florida)

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Just finished watching House of Gucci. 

I was so afraid that the movie will be bad and boring based of the critics but i actually enjoyed the movie. 

Gaga was phenomenal. She was everything. She deserves to be nominated for best actress. And also she looked amazing. She looked absolutely stunning. I mean she was really really beautiful. One of the most beautiful actresses :prideheart:

The cast was also very good , every actor did amazing work. But Gaga really stole the show. It was really Haus of Gaga and I can't understand why it has 60% on Rotten Tomatoes, this movie looked like one of these movies that would be loved by critics and could have over 90% score. 

Last but not least, if i want to be honest, I wouldn't watch the movie, if Gaga wasn't in it. Gaga is the moment, a legend 

spacer.png

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/16/2021 at 1:34 AM, little legend the Emperor said:

Just finished watching House of Gucci. 

I was so afraid that the movie will be bad and boring based of the critics but i actually enjoyed the movie. 

Gaga was phenomenal. She was everything. She deserves to be nominated for best actress. And also she looked amazing. She looked absolutely stunning. I mean she was really really beautiful. One of the most beautiful actresses :prideheart:

The cast was also very good , every actor did amazing work. But Gaga really stole the show. It was really Haus of Gaga and I can't understand why it has 60% on Rotten Tomatoes, this movie looked like one of these movies that would be loved by critics and could have over 90% score. 

Last but not least, if i want to be honest, I wouldn't watch the movie, if Gaga wasn't in it. Gaga is the moment, a legend 

spacer.png

The movie definitelly has some problems but It's surely not bad at all. I think the audience score for House Of Gucci really tells its true value much more than the critic score (which is too harsh in my opinion). Would I nominate House Of Gucci for best picture? Maybe not but It's surely one of those movies that leaves you with the thought that you had a great time watching it.

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 4

On 12/15/2021 at 6:36 PM, xo_hours said:

wbk Gaga being the only Hollywood star able to bring out masses to the theatres in a pandemic aside from blockbuster franchises :abel_glow:

Gaga really is a spectacle to be seen that's why she wins in blockbusters and concerts/tour gross. Gaga is bigger than her music which is why her catalog flounders if she isn't visible during an era

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Lmao there are actually other threads outside charts that are active today and it took me more than 1 sec to find the Charts Discussion Thread. 

I am a bit annoying that i wasted two whole seconds in order to find Charts Discussion Thread but i am glad that POPa911 is kinda alive again

• lol 2

Popster This Way 916
On 12/16/2021 at 3:46 AM, Aloe said:

ridley’s dumbass did not include this in the second half but included the boring business side of Gucci :bebe: everyone only came to see pat and maritzio’s love story why couldn’t he understand that 

I heard that Directors in Hollywood don't have the final word on editing? It's editors and distributors that decide which scene will be played in the movie? I heard that once but don't know if it's true or not

A Popster Is Born 18,592
On 12/16/2021 at 6:04 AM, Gabi said:

I heard that Directors in Hollywood don't have the final word on editing? It's editors and distributors that decide which scene will be played in the movie? I heard that once but don't know if it's true or not

It’s true in *some* cases. That’s why we have director’s cuts of many movies that were edited and or shortened for various reasons by the studios. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

This was so random , but i remember this day and it gives me a smile on my face. Maybe AMAs are irrelevant especially for our Oscar-Grammy+919939other winner awards favourite but everyone in the arena looked so exited. I wish i would be there. Seems like such a unique moment:sweat:

• hugs 1
  • love 4

On 12/16/2021 at 1:04 PM, Gabi said:

I feel that Ridley would have a lot of executive control considering his reputation and all but nobody knows for certain:enigma: there should have been more test screenings before releasing the film but I guess they wanted to rush release it for awards season 

A Popster Is Born 16,862

At this rate, HAIM is winning GG Comedy/Musical

Giving her a boost in Best Actress Race.. she felt like a Big threat now, one of the girls not named Kristen Stewart might be kicked :katy:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,849

I’m alone in the office so I’m blasting Chromatica + remixes on full volume :mess:

poor neighbours, but someone’s gotta boost her streaming numbers :mess:

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2