Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 3/2/2022 at 1:09 PM, GucciOreos said:

There arguments both for and against it at this point. I hope you're right.

Loads and loads more against as the day goes by but it’s not the right thread anyway. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/2/2022 at 2:03 PM, GucciOreos said:

I don't know how to feel about Gaga announcing a WW tour on the brink of WWIII. Clearly it's not as relevant for her as the BLM riots were, since she only mentioned in passing, but I think americans in general might be underestimating the impact of what's happening in Ukr. Let's just hope for the sake of humanity in general, that if she does announce it won't have to end up being cancelled again.

Ehhhh, posting that selfie with "prayers" without donation links was bad enough. Might as well announce the tour.

Edited by yomama

Popster This Way 532
On 3/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, yomama said:

Ehhhh, posting that selfie with "prayers" without donation links was bad enough. Might as well announce the tour.

I honestly give two shits about what Gaga posts when a new world crisis happens, because I know she's somehow helping in the ways she can towards the cause. Just because she's famous doesn't mean she has to be present on every damn extinction level event :oops: I'm tired of that, she’s not Mother Teresa. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,507
On 3/2/2022 at 8:43 AM, Zak said:

No Chromatica did better, but the sales climate was much better in 2013. Artpop is probably around 265k now in the U.K. That was before the boost happened. 

As far as I remember ~260k is doing better than ~160k. No matter if it was better sales climate or better streaming climate. :delulu_bird:

A Popster Is Born 13,373
On 3/2/2022 at 5:59 PM, yomama said:

She doesn’t post donation links because unlike other celebrities, she donates millions herself. We all saw that last year lmao 

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 13,373
On 3/2/2022 at 6:44 PM, Andreu said:

do you think this means she'll attend the actual oscars gala?

She might. There’s a 90% chance she will be Freddie’s date. His mom died last year and I’m sure she will want to be there for him.

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/2/2022 at 4:11 PM, Adarsh said:

She doesn’t post donation links because unlike other celebrities, she donates millions herself. We all saw that last year lmao 

So, would it HURT to post the link to ACTUALLY help instead of kisses prayers? 
It ain't ATRL. You wanna pitch in worldwide, open your purse and tell your international fans to do the same

tumblr_inline_nyecm3GFhl1ssflgq_500.gifv

I been around 2011 Japan's earthquake. Ya?

Adarsh

Popster for Sale 57,170
On 3/2/2022 at 2:25 PM, yomama said:

It ain't ATRL. You wanna pitch in worldwide, open your purse and tell your international fans to do the same

Adarsh

I would feel more insulted if a multi-millionaire like Lady Gaga told me to donate than if she didn’t say anything on the matter

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 3/2/2022 at 2:25 PM, yomama said:

Adarsh

That was unnecesary.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175

BAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS SO f-ING US

LMs love award season cause our girl is so iconic she can go to the GG, CC, BAFTA, SAG, GRAMMYs & Oscars all in one season on a good year. What an icon :oscar:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175

Most viewed videos by female artists:

#31. Bad romance — 1.520B
#49. Shallow — 1.277B
#85. Poker face — 964M
#229. Shallow live(Oscar) — 533M
#269. Alejandro — 480M
#339. Telephone — 418M
#363. Judas — 403M
#365. I'll never love again — 401M
#369. Applause — 397M

bad romance hair flip GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 3
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,789

HoG bombing at the fadscars really killed it like it's as if the film didn't even happen :toofunny: the fadscars were wrong for putting down an international movie with leto/gaga that caused lots of conversation :toofunny:

On 3/2/2022 at 1:25 PM, yomama said:

You have absolutely no right to have an opinion that doesn't 100% favor Her.

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/2/2022 at 5:00 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

HoG bombing at the fadscars really killed it like it's as if the film didn't even happen :toofunny: the fadscars were wrong for putting down an international movie with leto/gaga that caused lots of conversation :toofunny:

You have absolutely no right to have an opinion that doesn't 100% favor Her.

Didn't realize this is NK'd kinda forum. All I said was it wouldn't hurt to post the link to donate to, you know, people who actually affected by, y'know, WAR. But kisses, smiles and prayers work too I guess!

Y'all know I'm right
200.gif