Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

On 2/25/2022 at 7:04 PM, Aloe said:

The new avril album is so bad... the lyrics are so childish it’s like her demographic are kids :awkney: 

I totally disagree. I mean yeah, it isn’t the strongest lyrically but it’s cohesive, instrumentals are great and the songs are extremely catchy. I respect your opinion tho 

On 2/26/2022 at 2:30 AM, CherryPie said:

I totally disagree. I mean yeah, it isn’t the strongest lyrically but it’s cohesive, instrumentals are great and the songs are extremely catchy. I respect your opinion tho 

I’m glad you enjoyed it, maybe it’s just not for me ::-):

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 2/25/2022 at 3:04 PM, Aloe said:

The new avril album is so bad... the lyrics are so childish it’s like her demographic are kids :awkney: 

I dont think its bad BAD. But its really generic and all songs sound the same. I was also not impressed with the lyrics.

At least she went back to her original sound and gave fans what they wanted I guess

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 2/25/2022 at 7:08 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well, it's not an announcement but he's not getting dragged!

We all know Gaga won't announce though, I'm sure she's aware of the situation. What's happening right now could make covid-19 feel like child's play in comparison.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 2/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, GucciOreos said:

We all know Gaga won't announce though, I'm sure she's aware of the situation. What's happening right now could make covid-19 feel like child's play in comparison.

Yeah we will see if the situation next week allows her to announce

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 2/25/2022 at 8:46 PM, Samueld9 said:

Probably some obligation to announce it even if the situation is not better

I think she'd rather not fill her obligations and suffer the consequences tbh. 

Popster for Sale 44,650

Next time we'll hear from Gaga it'll probably some statement supporting Ukraine + hopefully something she can do to help. She's probably taking her time to understand the situation and how she can help.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 2/25/2022 at 9:46 PM, Samueld9 said:

Probably some obligation to announce it even if the situation is not better

Please, no obligation, especially financial one surrounding entertainemt industry, is more important than what is going on in Europe right now. It’s a threat for people’s safety for weeks if not months. 

• paws up 2

On 2/26/2022 at 4:52 AM, GucciOreos said:

Next time we'll hear from Gaga it'll probably some statement supporting Ukraine + hopefully something she can do to help. She's probably taking her time to understand the situation and how she can help.

I say this in the best way possible but I don’t know if she would talk about this and I don’t expect her to tbh because she doesn’t need to necessarily get involved in every world issue where there are no concrete ways to help as a citizen in my opinion. 

And I don’t think it’s right to put pressure on Gaga to speak on these issues as well because as I feel that stans have somehow made her feel like she should be some sort of mother Teresa kind of figure.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 2/25/2022 at 9:03 PM, Aloe said:

I say this in the best way possible but I don’t know if she would talk about this and I don’t expect her to tbh because she doesn’t need to necessarily get involved in every world issue where there are no concrete ways to help as a citizen in my opinion. 

And I don’t think it’s right to put pressure on Gaga to speak on these issues as well because as I feel that stans have somehow made her feel like she should be some sort of mother Teresa kind of figure.

I'm not putting pressure on her, it's what I think we should expect, realistically and taking into account her latest actions. Nothing like this has happened in the western world for decades, or at least it's what I've been hearing. I don't think Putin will stop with Ukraine at this point so a WW3 could be on the horizon. I hope I'm wrong though.

• paws up 1
  • love 1