Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
On 2/23/2022 at 4:03 PM, HaterOfHaters said:

In March 2020, Zap texted, “can we … spike Maren Morris. 1 week only and [then] Dua lipa can get in.” Two weeks later, he followed up: “Please make sure Dua Lipa goes to super power and maren comes down a bit… Give a 50 spin difference.”

Proof:

Mediabase (March 2020):

2 = Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now — 125.10 (+1.16)

14 = Maren Morris - The Bones — 73.64 (-0.19)

She doesn't just buy airplay, she also pays radio stations not to play other artists. Disgusting. This girl will meet Katy's fate and I'll be here to laugh when she hits rock bottom:awkney:

The fact that you are trying to drag her when she is making more money (even if she buys payola) per day than your entire life :talent:
her tour is sold out so be ready Miss Krazy to be even more pressed :talent:

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 2/23/2022 at 3:55 PM, emig_09 said:

what a cool album :dead:

Best album of 2020 after Whats Your Pleasure?

Pandemica gets a cute 3rd place but she was no. 1 in my heart for a few months :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
On 2/23/2022 at 4:12 PM, HaterOfHaters said:

She is disgusting and so is anyone who supports these cheating. Nasty personality. :talent:

Didn’t know you met her in the real life to see her personality :talent: what a stan :talent:

btw Miss Krazy making 4 dupes already on a forum despite your latest bans every time is also a form of cheating :talent:
Enjoy your 5th ban :talent:

Popster to Popster 2,936

The success of Dua Lipa is certainly generated ALSO by the great promotion of her label, but ALSO by her voice, the excellent production of her songs, the sexy and old-fashioned pop star aspect that appeals to the general public and the fact that she is improved a lot in live .

ARTPOPster 2,014

Didnt Duas label CEO agree that they want to make a next madonna or something and basically putting all resources into her to inflate her stats everywhere :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,129
On 2/23/2022 at 2:29 PM, La Chatte said:

We will see if Joker serves longevity in the long run (not looking good so far) but you can’t deny the fact that SL had a tragic trajectory similar to Joker on US Spotify (not talking about HOT 100)

and it’s okay to admit it for SL

Gaga has plenty of smashes and she doesn’t need to prove her gigantic success in her career anymore 

I can’t believe I need to explain this :rip: Gaga can eat salad today and you would eat salad too :rip:

SL was #54 on its 12th day. Not OUT :ohhh:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/23/2022 at 2:32 PM, boobatella said:

i hate this Ava Max propaganda :nicki_scream:

my gym plays The Motto like twice per hour and i’m starting to really like the song :nicki_scream:

my gym brainwashed me to like My Head & My Heart as well :nicki_scream:

Yaas bestie, join the cult :jam:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/23/2022 at 4:23 PM, ViviLittleM said:

This only means the announcement really was scheduled for yesterday but since they delayed, Ticketmaster forgot to not change the date today chile.

yeah this makes sense

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177
On 2/23/2022 at 12:31 PM, HaterOfHaters said:

She's 2010 Katy Perry/Rihanna-kind-of-payola, nothing that comes from this girl is organic.

I have to admit I agree