Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, corvus albus said:

Nicki and Lil Baby bigger than Taylor x Ed?

wow this must be the case then :applause:

since I was told current chart performance was the most important metric

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,428
On 2/22/2022 at 6:13 PM, little legend said:

I hope she performs Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again:nicki_scream: 

She can skip Telephone, Love Game and Stupid Love and perform ASIB songs instead

It’s not hope, it’s delusion. She will perform Shallow. It’s so clear after all those years of not even mentioning any of the ASIB songs, that she’s not treating them like Lady Gaga songs and will not perform them. 

Unless it’s a ASIB live music event which would be great for a 5 years anniversary.

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
On 2/22/2022 at 6:19 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Now I read that Germany date might be all fake :icant: don’t see how it would be possible

Why was it on Ticketmaster, and why did LGN and GGD have a feud for the supposed leaked information?

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,820
On 2/22/2022 at 6:13 PM, little legend said:

I hope she performs Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again:nicki_scream: 

She can skip Telephone, Love Game and Stupid Love and perform ASIB songs instead

NOT this bc I love remembering Miaou how she hasn't performed them live :bebe:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
On 2/22/2022 at 6:18 PM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s not hope, it’s delusion. She will perform Shallow. It’s so clear after all those years of not even mentioning any of the ASIB songs, that she’s not treating them like Lady Gaga songs and will not perform them. 

Unless it’s a ASIB live music event which would be great for a 5 years anniversary.

"Not treating Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again as her own songs" 

Well unfortunately i think you are right and she really thinks that these songs are Ally's and not hers. 

Excuse me but she is so idiot:nicki_scream:

That's the stupidest thing to believe, and i am so sure that she really believes this:nicki_scream: 

Why i still stan this rat:nicki_scream: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3XXii6BcLWrVZ-KJd5Yu

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
On 2/22/2022 at 6:26 PM, Doncho said:

The only good thing about Gaga not coming to my country is that I dont have to stress waiting for a tour announcement or to get tickets

eb0e3b919303262f937ce32dd4b25df1.gif

You mean you don't have to be stressed for months until the day of the show, fearing that the show will be cancelled again:horse_race:

• paws up 1