Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/20/2022 at 9:16 PM, Delusional said:

It’s been stable and growing for months. That’s what a hit is supposed to do and it’s the no.1 song doing that right now 

But low-key I understand why ur not used to longevity, even with TTH :rip:

spacer.png

it's heavily played on radio sis, let's not act like it's ORGANIC but whatever to stan miss Trashber

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 2/20/2022 at 9:16 PM, Delusional said:

It’s been stable and growing for months. That’s what a hit is supposed to do and it’s the no.1 song doing that right now 

But low-key I understand why ur not used to longevity, even with TTH :rip:

spacer.png

Always dragging Gaga on a Gaga forum :bigbird:

Ghost has literally been on TTH for over 4 months and is #1 since 2 days ago yet barely #15 on the chart, definition of forced payola 💀

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • thanks 4

Imagine if every Gaga single had justins/duas payola, every song peaking top 10 at worst and 500m+ spotify streams :giveup:

Since Artpop it has been if it doesn't smashes in the first week/month they delete it everywhere (PI/SL) or even when songs show great potential or are even smashing on their own they don't even try to do anything (MR/ARUTW/INLA/SC/911) :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/20/2022 at 9:21 PM, Andreu said:

I guess it all depends on who you stan:

Some of us monsters arent used to longevity, even with tth (sic) and some other fanbases arent used to good performances :applause: to each their own :ohhh:

longevity with TTH = Olivia Rodrigo

payola for months = Justin Bieber

• paws up 7